Politics Is Not What I Should Have Posted.

Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
My Bad. My Bad. My Bad.
I am extremely concerned about what’s going on with this Election. As passionate as I am with Trump getting re elected there are people who feel as Passionate on Trump not getting re elected.
I acted as if you all were in my Biker Club or part of my Local Crew. I still have a love for you men and this Forum.
I sincerely apologize to have acted like an asshole. As serious as the political bullshit being played in our country, you all made it clear there shouldn’t be a discussion on this site.
I get it. Sorry again to have had a HUGE BLOW UP THE OTHER NIGHT. I didn’t even open the site at all. Figured the Iron Dude pissed off to many people.
So as I like to say “ Love Me or Hate Me Only GOD HAS THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ME”. But I sorry to have offended some of you.
I just went on the site to thank so many of you for helping me with getting my order finally processed. I finally got a Vin and a build date of 11/30.
I needed your help and so many of you opened up and wanted to help. Just THANKS AGAIN. ?????✌️????

All in the past. Now let’s talk about Tremors. Really glad to see you got your truck order moving. Let’s hope for a quick delivery!

Good for you i writing this note. The world is tough right now - for me this forum is an escape to think about trucks...that doesn’t mean my opinion matters on this subject though - if people want to discuss politics then that is ok. I will just select not to read... not because I don’t care but because I am here for the trucks.

All good Iron Man!

As a Canuck and northerner I don’t really understand you Americans and your passion for politics.

Personally I do everything I can to avoid any type of government, politics, or discussion there of. Call me ignorant but in my case ignorance truly is bliss. To each their own!

Hence why I live in the sticks lol. (Entire territory has only 34,000 people)!! You guys should just all move to Alaska and leave that shit in the lower 48 lol. Jk

It’s good to be passionate! Just so long as the passion is directed in the correct direction and at the correct time and place.

This place is about our love and passion for trucks!

I’m so glad to see how much folks come together here to be passionate about their trucks, even if they have different political views whatsoever. This is why this is the greatest country in the world. It’s the people. And the trucks. Mostly the trucks. :p

As a Trump Supportor and i fully support your thoughts and where you come from i will say this.....this is a truck forum and maybe it wasnt the best place to do “business”
Shit I got that message loud and clear. That was a tuff night for me for sure. I’m a chill laid back guy these days but I’m way to passionate on my views.

Shit I got that message loud and clear. That was a tuff night for me for sure. I’m a chill laid back guy these days but I’m way to passionate on my views.
I didn't see your other post, but can appreciate the sincerity in this one.
That aside, congrats on getting things moving on the truck!

From the deep South and 3rd generation American I would love to see the down south area turn Red and everyone here loves the wall and why it keeps out the true riff-raff because legit immigrants get thier papers seen it too many times to say otherwise the statements were true but celebrities that play pretend want to rule a country so hopefully legit people know whats up and congrats on your build date....the Tremor is a beast and deep beach sand is no match for the Tremor...on the beaches of South Padre Island it didnt even spin a tire in deep sand.

From the deep South and 3rd generation American I would love to see the down south area turn Red and everyone here loves the wall and why it keeps out the true riff-raff because legit immigrants get thier papers seen it too many times to say otherwise the statements were true but celebrities that play pretend want to rule a country so hopefully legit people know whats up and congrats on your build date....the Tremor is a beast and deep beach sand is no match for the Tremor...on the beaches of South Padre Island it didnt even spin a tire in deep sand.
Thanks my man.

I didn't see your other post, but can appreciate the sincerity in this one.
That aside, congrats on getting things moving on the truck!
Thank you my brother

I’m so glad to see how much folks come together here to be passionate about their trucks, even if they have different political views whatsoever. This is why this is the greatest country in the world. It’s the people. And the trucks. Mostly the trucks. :p
GOD BLESS AMERICA

All good Iron Man!

As a Canuck and northerner I don’t really understand you Americans and your passion for politics.

Personally I do everything I can to avoid any type of government, politics, or discussion there of. Call me ignorant but in my case ignorance truly is bliss. To each their own!

Hence why I live in the sticks lol. (Entire territory has only 34,000 people)!! You guys should just all move to Alaska and leave that shit in the lower 48 lol. Jk

It’s good to be passionate! Just so long as the passion is directed in the correct direction and at the correct time and place.

This place is about our love and passion for trucks!
Proud to be an American and a future Tremor Owner. Hopefully god Christmas But I’m thinking early January

@Iron Man ,
I'm happy for you that you (finally) rec'd your VIN & build date! Do me a favor and try not to check Ford and/or Alumzilla every 15 min. o_O ?
Thanks and GOD Bless

All in the past. Now let’s talk about Tremors. Really glad to see you got your truck order moving. Let’s hope for a quick delivery!
Bones my man. You are my friend. Thanks for your past sincere messages. They are always heart felt. Be well my brother. We will be riding our beasts in early 2021, if not sooner.

You are still Da Man, Iron Man!

Congrats on getting your build date! Your truck is gonna be bad ass and I cant wait to see it!
BIG JOHN SON. THANKS MY NEIGHBOR AND BROTHER.

Back