Political: Which party would you most identify with?

Which party do you identify with?

• Republican

Votes: 96 64.0%
  • Democratic

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Independent

Votes: 36 24.0%
  • Didn’t vote

Votes: 2 1.3%

• Total voters
Yea, and this showed how corrupt DC really is and how there are things happening that should be but what can we really do about it ... this are in power and they have stupid people to still vote for them like fucking speaker of the house that has been in office since 1981 in a public position .... it is 2021..... thats 40 fucking years..... wtf..... there needs to be terms limits and maybe that will fix some issues we have but it won't fix all the issues ... that it shit like that ... why is she still getting voted for when her district in CA is the shitty distinct in the fucking state .... like CA in general is falling apart that people are leaving ... if your not going to fix your own state and distinct should you really be working on "trying to fix the country" like i have no respect for her performance

Bernie sanders has been in office since 1991 .... 30 fucking years in the fucking Senate ... the senate wtf... and sorry president you only get to stay for 8 years .... wtf.... congress is who i see as the issue with this country not Trump.... yea he says some stupid shit and says the dumbest shit too but he not the ones making millions sitting in office .... the gov was created to have checks and balance .... it looks to me that congress has all the power and no one can take that way from them.... look at the last 4 years ... trump tired and failed he is just a right wing ass hole ... how he is painted ... and really he has showed how fuck our country really is ... unless we over throw the gov which the people have the right to do ....

but will they let us do that fuck no... so its a lost hope as the lazy people in the world want there free shit and make the working people pay for it ... and that really pisses me off ... why am working to pay for some lazy piece of shit salary or free benefits when i have to pay for mine

but this is our country ... with one of the oldest gov in the world but it not perfect but its ours...
I hear ya Dude, but please know, we common people in our own ways can do something about it. We start by filtering them out of our lives. Come Tuesday, I will have deactivated FB and anything owned by FB (WhatsApp), I've never been on Twitter and I will be moving away from Instagram within a couple weeks. I've deleted all apps that have a tracking capability and my relationships have reverted back to what is truly authentic. No room in my life for assholes and passive aggressive BS (like post #32 above).

If you're married and have kids, focus your energy on what it takes to keep things in a good place for them, as your kids, my kids, are adopting this f'd up mess if we don't work hard now to filter out what has progressively created it. True, we're not in an immediate position of power, but the Constitution is still, at present, the same Constitution that empowers us as "The People." Complacency on our part is what has created the monster we're dealing with now, so the, "what can we do about it" approach continues to enable the BS we're dealing with.

?

MB

I hear ya Dude, but please know, we common people in our own ways can do something about it. We start by filtering them out of our lives. Come Tuesday, I will have deactivated FB and anything owned by FB (WhatsApp), I've never been on Twitter and I will be moving away from Instagram within a couple weeks. I've deleted all apps that have a tracking capability and my relationships have reverted back to what is truly authentic. No room in my life for assholes and passive aggressive BS (like post #32 above).

If you're married and have kids, focus your energy on what it takes to keep things in a good place for them, as your kids, my kids, are adopting this f'd up mess if we don't work hard now to filter out what has progressively created it. True, we're not in an immediate position of power, but the Constitution is still, at present, the same Constitution that empowers us as "The People." Complacency on our part is what has created the monster we're dealing with now, so the, "what can we do about it" approach continues to enable the BS we're dealing with.

?

MB
yea only keep fb for trucks and jeeps ... glad it does have any bullshit on it ... but i feel you man... and i don't pay attention to the bullshit in the world ... people were telling me about the captial i didn't know until after it was under control so i was late to the party ... but after was told to stay away from DC because i am under 50 miles away

yea only keep fb for trucks and jeeps ... glad it does have any bullshit on it ... but i feel you man... and i don't pay attention to the bullshit in the world ... people were telling me about the captial i didn't know until after it was under control so i was late to the party ... but after was told to stay away from DC because i am under 50 miles away
I thought about keeping FB for Trucks and Harley's, but I thought back to a time when FB didn't exist and how I stayed in touch with the things I like to do. My reflection reminded me of how genuine face-to-face interaction was, or, at the very least, a phone call. It was real then; personal, genuine, and I'm moving back to that.

We've become lazy with the increased convenience of what technology has provided, but it has all come at a cost. Kids can no longer hold an intelligent conversation, internet "road rage" is an accepted form of "expression," etc., etc. It's all bullshit. I'll also be ridding myself of Google, Apple and other "control" tools being used to benefit the erosion of "We The People." I'm seriously going back to a flip phone. Will it be easy? Absolutely not, as I'm just as hooked on the conveniences of technology as anyone else. But what I've noted through my baby steps of implementing my plan is, other parts of my life have been enriched by a familiar freedom that I felt before all this shit ever existed.

It's worth it.

MB

I thought about keeping FB for Trucks and Harley's, but I thought back to a time when FB didn't exist and how I stayed in touch with the things I like to do. My reflection reminded me of how genuine face-to-face interaction was, or, at the very least, a phone call. It was real then; personal, genuine, and I'm moving back to that.

We've become lazy with the increased convenience of what technology has provided, but it has all come at a cost. Kids can no longer hold an intelligent conversation, internet "road rage" is an accepted form of "expression," etc., etc. It's all bullshit. I'll also be ridding myself of Google, Apple and other "control" tools being used to benefit the erosion of "We The People." I'm seriously going back to a flip phone. Will it be easy? Absolutely not, as I'm just as hooked on the conveniences of technology as anyone else. But what I've noted through my baby steps of implementing my plan is, other parts of my life have been enriched by a familiar freedom that I felt before all this shit ever existed.

It's worth it.

MB
i only wish i could do this ... my leadership are always sending me shit to read and sign and i have guys over seas so phones are impossible and when you can do them it easier to do internet calls then phone calls so good on you to living a simpler life style sadly i can't just yet... maybe when i am old .... but at the same time i work o technology and it pays the bills ... so i am stuck in a hard place

i only wish i could do this ... my leadership are always sending me shit to read and sign and i have guys over seas so phones are impossible and when you can do them it easier to do internet calls then phone calls so good on you to living a simpler life style sadly i can't just yet... maybe when i am old .... but at the same time i work o technology and it pays the bills ... so i am stuck in a hard place
Believe me, I get it. We live in a "connected" world now and it's difficult to manage everyday business without the speed of technology....I own a couple businesses myself. What worked for me earlier into my plan was creating boundaries. I programmed specific times that my phone was "active," and outside those times, no one could reach me but immediate family. It was the start of how I've been able to progressively take charge of what's authentic and what isn't.

In total, we have to get ahead of what's coming. What we're watching unfold now is just the beginning; the level of focused persecution that follows will make what happened at the capital look like a day at the playground.

MB

It’s trending one way. I really don’t care what your affiliation is. It’s all about awesome trucks called TREMORS.
I tend to agree with you brother.

when people put pizza boxes in the windows of ballot counting centers, kicked conservative poll watchers out, and dumped off a box of 150K Biden only ballots at 4am. I think that's when we stopped agreeing to disagree.

Maybe nothing bad really happened. Kind of unprovable at this point. Ted Cruz made a pretty fair request for a 10 day transparent audit and Biden called him Goebbels for it.

For 4 years all trump supporters were called Nazis, deplorables, racists etc. For 4 years the democrat party tried to subvert an actually fair election based on a russian conspiracy theory that originated with a phony dossier initially paid for by HRC. When that didn't work they tried to impeach him for trying to get to the bottom of Bidens Ukraine quid pro quo that quid pro quo Joe bragged about on tape. When that didn't work, we had an election with a lot of weird irregularities and red flags.

Now they want to forcibly remove him from office with only 2 weeks to go for inciting violence simply for telling his supporters to go protest. Meanwhile Harris called BLM terror riots a "movement that will not and should not stop", and Maura Healey of MA tweeting “Yes, America is burning. But that’s how forests grow,”, but neither of those 2 inflammatory calls for violence were seen as inciting violence making them unfit for office.

There is no agreeing to disagree anymore.
AMEN, BROTHER!!

Socially left-of-center, fiscally conservative, pro-2A, even a little libertarian (except that party attracts too many nutjobs), and generally not hypocritical. Where does that leave me?
I think that leaves you in the Enigma Party. ??

??

MB

when people put pizza boxes in the windows of ballot counting centers, kicked conservative poll watchers out, and dumped off a box of 150K Biden only ballots at 4am. I think that's when we stopped agreeing to disagree.

Maybe nothing bad really happened. Kind of unprovable at this point. Ted Cruz made a pretty fair request for a 10 day transparent audit and Biden called him Goebbels for it.

For 4 years all trump supporters were called Nazis, deplorables, racists etc. For 4 years the democrat party tried to subvert an actually fair election based on a russian conspiracy theory that originated with a phony dossier initially paid for by HRC. When that didn't work they tried to impeach him for trying to get to the bottom of Bidens Ukraine quid pro quo that quid pro quo Joe bragged about on tape. When that didn't work, we had an election with a lot of weird irregularities and red flags.

Now they want to forcibly remove him from office with only 2 weeks to go for inciting violence simply for telling his supporters to go protest. Meanwhile Harris called BLM terror riots a "movement that will not and should not stop", and Maura Healey of MA tweeting “Yes, America is burning. But that’s how forests grow,”, but neither of those 2 inflammatory calls for violence were seen as inciting violence making them unfit for office.

There is no agreeing to disagree anymore.

Dude I literally can’t agree more with everything you said. Literally exactly how I feel such a double standard because the media is part of the Democratic Party it’s disgusting they wouldn’t report on any of this before the election..plus democrat run states like mine (in CA for now) purposely kept shit closed to hurt economy and Trump now you hear NY wanting to open the economy now that brain dead biden is in such BS

Can't pick any of your choices. You need a choice for the new Patriot Party. The two party system has failed. America as we knew it is in deep trouble.
If you look at many European countries (the ones not still headed by royals ?) some have a better version of Democracy with multiple “parties” that more truly reflects the population and thereby seems to me to become less corrupt / corruptible. The two party system we have is “political theater” where they are essentially and mostly very similar elites who have different marketing pitches. Professional politicians frequently switch sides, positions, and rhetoric like wind socks at the end of a runway. They pretend to battle for constituents but then play footies behind the scenes.

Multiple parties are feared by those in power because choice for us/ US gives more power to the people and breaks their inept arrogance based on consolidated power. Look how quickly and focused both sides worked to absorb, attack, and/or silence the Tea Party for example. Where multiple parties exist in earnest we would never be forced to choose between bad or worse for leadership.

Term limits.... YES yes AND YES!

And anyone who becomes a multi-millionaire on an essentially middle income job is serving themselves and not the public first!

Libertarian should be up there. I vote republican in the general elections till a viable libertarian candidate is available

Trump at the wall in Texas yesterday.

Attachments

• IMG_7043.jpg
    IMG_7043.jpg
    229.5 KB · Views: 17
Back