POISON IVY- OH NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Ironman is probably THE most respected and popular member here. Let’s honor his request to not turn this into a Covid discussion. YES I realize he brought it up, but he also asked for it to not head in that direction.
Thank you
If the mods have a problem with my post, then I expect a response from them and not a self-anointed moderator. On that note, I've received no infraction and see no issue in addressing the misinformation in OP's post which welcomed a response by including it in the discussion. In the off-chance that you are actually a mod, then I'd expect the same level of policing when folks turn other threads into heated debates with libtards, and snowflakes, and other nonsense mixed in. My guess is that I've offended you with my vaccine facts and opinion and frankly, that is ok.

I'm also pretty sure politics is also not allowed here either which OP has introduced in his thread by claiming POTUS is forcing vaccines on us all. So kindly, go find another thread to police.

Thank you.

What a service! I'll make sure to tag you in my post when other respected members' threads are getting derailed so that you can also provide the same level of service to them. I appreciate your service and dedication in aiding the moderator team here.

The covid vaccine is not a live virus just like the polio vaccine you took as a child was not a live virus. mRNA vaccines help your body develop the proteins that trigger immune response so your body isn't left defenseless.

I'm glad they're sending reminders to folks who aren't vaccinated, a majority of us don't want a bunch of folks running around perpetuating a virus and it's mutations because of political affiliations.

Oh, and good luck with the poison ivy, never had it myself and now I know what to look for.
Getting vaccinated doesn’t stop the spread of Covid now go put your mask on

Getting vaccinated doesn’t stop the spread of Covid now go put your mask on

Lo and behold! An expert emerges!

No sense in arguing with ignorance, this simple video catered towards the simplest of demographic will explain how vaccines work. Not to mention the CDC's guidance and information on vaccines which is funded by your tax dollars and is bipartisan.

Now go put your tinfoil hat back on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm just gonna leave this here.

I look forward to an educated rebuttal.
I notice you keep poking around looking for a fight over this. I didn’t want it to go this way. I regret even mentioning it before. BUT stop thinking you know what’s best for those who have doubts about this vaccine. To each his own. I have been sent so many videos about this that makes me and others weary with so much info that contradicts all the stuff we are being force fed to believe. It’s way to early and not enough studies to show it’s safe. So let those who want the shot get the shot and those who want to wait to see if it is harmful wait it out. That’s it. ??????????

I notice you keep poking around looking for a fight over this. I didn’t want it to go this way. I regret even mentioning it before. BUT stop thinking you know what’s best for those who have doubts about this vaccine. To each his own. I have been sent so many videos about this that makes me and others weary with so much info that contradicts all the stuff we are being force fed to believe. It’s way to early and not enough studies to show it’s safe. So let those who want the shot get the shot and those who want to wait to see if it is harmful wait it out. That’s it. ??????????
Hey brother, I respect your opinion and simply responded with mine and was argued with (not by you). Not looking for hostility but also not sitting idle and ignoring science either. I don't know what's best for anyone but the folks in the field are much smarter than you and I and they do. I apologize for derailing your thread.

? you can tell it’s eating at him he didn’t get a response so he’s gonna try one more time liberals it’s their way or the highway it’s OK his presidents gonna have him put a mask on even though he’s vaccinated give it a couple weeks

Hey brother, I respect your opinion and simply responded with mine and was argued with (not by you). Not looking for hostility but also not sitting idle and ignoring science either. I don't know what's best for anyone but the folks in the field are much smarter than you and I and they do. I apologize for derailing your thread.
Yeah. Tuff subject for everyone. Life is what we make of it and who we share it with. Let’s all get along. Share some cold beers and some laughs and talk about our trucks, bikes, hobbies, music, and about our beautiful ol ladies, and our other topics to keep us entertained.
Some topics are not worth arguing about. I learned the hard way back in September 2020 with bringing up politics. Oh man was that a freakin mess. Never again. Too many great dudes that just have a different view than mine. Life is way to short.
Don ????????????????

? you can tell it’s eating at him he didn’t get a response so he’s gonna try one more time liberals it’s their way or the highway it’s OK his presidents gonna have him put a mask on even though he’s vaccinated give it a couple weeks

I was actually waiting for an intelligent response from you or some sort of resource to prove your point, but sadly, I expected too much.

Not sure how you equate vaccination status to liberalism but it's a reach especially when you're arguing with a fellow Republican. Anyway, out of respect for Ironman and his thread, I'll discontinue. If you have any intelligent arguments, my PM box is open.

Back