TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
U.S. Army
Current Ride
2020 6.7 Lariat Sport Tremor
Current Ride #2
2013 Rubicon Unlimited
I see a few Tremor owners and site members on here from the Pacific Northwest area and was wondering where everyone was from. I live in the Riggins Idaho area and have seen a couple Tremors passing through here on Highway 95. Just curious to see if any of the trucks I saw passing by belonged to members on here.

Not me. I’m 4 hrs north east of you. I haven’t seen any other tremors in my area yet.

I'm in Tacoma area, but won't be out your way until summertime. Did a trip to Glacier NP last summer with the family and loved the area.
Spent over 11 years stationed at Ft Lewis, enjoyed it back then. Way too much traffic over there for me now.

Spent over 11 years stationed at Ft Lewis, enjoyed it back then. Way too much traffic over there for me now.

Right on. Quite a few of my neighbors are current or former JBLM. Good folks. The Puget Sound area is forecast to double in population in the next 15-20 years. o_O Its only gonna get worse.

Right on. Quite a few of my neighbors are current or former JBLM. Good folks. The Puget Sound area is forecast to double in population in the next 15-20 years. o_O Its only gonna get worse.
I was just over there last month, it’s all yours. I prefer the quiet life here on the hillside looking over the river.

Seattle over here! I don’t have a tremor yet since my 20’4” F150 will barely fit in the city. But my last truck was a 2000 Ranger Tremor ?

How are you liking the Explorer ST? We were just looking at those on the lot last week. Very sharp!

The Explorer ST is great! Zero complaints! 3 rows of seating and 0-60 in 5.5 seconds?

Salem Oregon here. Have had the Tremor for 3 weeks now and have not seen another one on the road yet. I got the 7.3 because while we tow an RV trailer 37’, It’s only half a dozen times a year and not for long distances. So far very happy with the truck. Averaging 13.9 mpg in mixed driving using Eco mode. Coming from a 4cyl turbo (company car) the 7.3 has plenty of power without flogging. Haven’t towed the 10k trailer yet and assume a drop to around 8 mpg when that happens.

Attachments

• AB9D9801-1200-4DEE-AE39-362BC8AF389A.jpeg
    AB9D9801-1200-4DEE-AE39-362BC8AF389A.jpeg
    572.4 KB · Views: 76
Salem Oregon here. Have had the Tremor for 3 weeks now and have not seen another one on the road yet. I got the 7.3 because while we tow an RV trailer 37’, It’s only half a dozen times a year and not for long distances. So far very happy with the truck. Averaging 13.9 mpg in mixed driving using Eco mode. Coming from a 4cyl turbo (company car) the 7.3 has plenty of power without flogging. Haven’t towed the 10k trailer yet and assume a drop to around 8 mpg when that happens.
Been looking on-line From Eugene to Portland area and haven't found a 7.3 tremor on-line. They seem to lean toward 6.7. I would like to drive both before I decide but I think the 7.3 makes more sense for me because my scenario is very similar to your regarding use.

Been looking on-line From Eugene to Portland area and haven't found a 7.3 tremor on-line. They seem to lean toward 6.7. I would like to drive both before I decide but I think the 7.3 makes more sense for me because my scenario is very similar to your regarding use.
Canby Ford has one you might want to look at. See attached.

Attachments

• A18C552D-C213-4076-84F2-BF02873BBBB6.png
    A18C552D-C213-4076-84F2-BF02873BBBB6.png
    754.1 KB · Views: 92
  • C619F657-57CC-4FA2-8C4D-1F1297EBD98D.png
    C619F657-57CC-4FA2-8C4D-1F1297EBD98D.png
    768.7 KB · Views: 87
Funny, I was just looking at that on-line. That was the first Tremor that I had seen, loved it and didn't know what I was looking at so started researching. Had been thinking about getting Expedition but it will be maxed out when pulling my boat. That is definitely a possibility but would prefer Agate Black, Iconic Silver, Blue Jeans, then Magnetic. I'm not in a huge hurry 30-60 days so I will probably hold until I find what I want.

I just wanted to say Good Morning to PNW Tremor owners and shoppers. I hope you and your families are doing well in this time of stress and the unknown. Best of luck

Back