PLEASE PRAY FOR ???........

Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
Today is All Saints Day in the Catholic Religion. We honor and pray to the Holy Saints in Heaven. We try to be a bit more Saintly in our lives.
During Sunday’s Mass today I prayed for 1911Tacticalnut. He and his wife can use all our Prayers as he endures some tuff times.
I thought I would Post A Thread for the Brothers of this Forum, More Like This Family of ours to say hey “my Brother, Wife, my boy or girl, cousin, parent, friend, or co worker is in need of some Prayers that they are going through some kind of hardship”
Now I know I’m a PRAYER WARRIOR. I actually belong to a Spiritual Prayer Warrior Group of 48 men around the country. Every Wednesday we fast (only eat 3 meals no snacks) and pray a Rosary (on our own) for the intentions of 8 men that text what their intentions are for that week. Every 6 weeks we get to put them in again. But if something needs to be prayed for you put in an Out of rotation intention at anytime needed.
I prayed all my life coming from a very religious family but I was a big sinner that fell from the path I should’ve been on to get to Heaven.
I had that on the Job Accident and could have and should have died in early 2013. I know and truly believe I was saved by GOD and my guardian angel because I prayed all the time. I was praying 3 rosaries driving into NYC everyday going to work doing the most deadliest and dangerous job being a Union Structural IRONWORKER.
Working on high rise buildings, bridges, and structures. I was a connector, connecting the skeleton of a building. Walking beams, climbing columns and hanging by my BALLS waiting for the crane to bring over a piece that I had to connect.
There were so MANY DAYS I thought I wasn’t going to come home, and my life would end. So MANY CLOSE CALLS that you would just have to shrug off and continue doing your job. I’ve seen accidents happen all the time and watched people get seriously injured.
So after having life change so drastically in 5 seconds and not seeing how you will never be that guy again. Not see it coming changed me in so many ways. Now I’m trying not to Sin and trying to be more Saintly. To Praise, Honor, Glorify, and Thank GOD the rest of my life. To be a Beacon of HIS Light and a voice to HIS ALMIGHTY WORD.
So I prayed to JESUS CHRIST and our Blessed Mother for Help for myself and for others that need help. I’ve seen first hand Miracles and know I was protected so many times.
Faith is not easy. It starts with a belief in GOD and then turns into a LOVE for GOD. Then comes the hard part. It turns into a Sacrifice to GOD on some level to do the right and hard things for others for HIS GREAT GLORY.
Now I know some of you don’t have GOD in your lives. That’s where bringing our Faith and Speaking about GOD can at least make you think are these people nuts or is there some higher power.
Hearing some accounts of how someone was healed, saved, or helped in some way can change another person’s perspective and open the door to GOD and letting HIM into their life.
Prayer is easy and it can get hard. All you have to do is talk to GOD and just say GOD I need help or please GOD help so in so. Then when you start a conversation with GOD and you start to see a change in your life. It truly will blow your mind to see how much HE loves us and is their for us.
So what do you have to lose. You can only have something to gain.
I know when I brought up Threads talking about President Trump so many of you stated you didn’t want to talk about politics on this site. Dan aka Modified had to shut down my threads to stop a revolt.
I don’t want to offend anyone for their different beliefs. BUT DO NOT FOLLOW THREADS YOU DO NOT LIKE. I personally don’t follow every thread out there. I don’t get it at times how people do not want us to talk to each other on other topics. This is the only social media site I’m on. I don’t do Facebook or Twitter so this is new to me.
My LOVE FOR YOU BROTHERS ON THIS FORUM AND ESPECIALLY A BUNCH OF YOU IS TRUE AND ABSOLUTELY HEARTFELT.
So if you follow the Jewish religion or you are a Baptist, a Muslim, or follow any other religions this is the same thread for all of us. TO PRAY FOR THOSE OF US AND THEIR FAMILIES, FRIENDS, CO WORKERS, OUR MILITARY, POLICE, PRESIDENT AND WHOEVER YOU WANT TO MENTION.
If you are an ATHEIST and follow this thread that’s cool too. Maybe GOD is calling you to hear about everyone’s faith. If just one person has a conversion from this thread that would be a great miracle in its self. But that’s not the purpose of this thread. It can be but it’s for us to mention those in need.
Today is All Saints Day Lets all be more Saintly. Thats it Gentlemen. That’s what Donny aka IRONMAN has to say.
GOD BLESS 1911TACTICALNUT AND HIS WIFE
GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU FINE BROTHERS OF MINE AND YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS
GOD BLESS THE USA ?? CANADA ?? AUSTRALIA ?? THE UK ?? AND ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ?
GOD BLESS OUR BRAVE MILITARY AND PROTECT OUR MILITARY BROTHERS ON THIS FORUM THAT ARE PRESENTLY SERVING OUR COUNTRY
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT
AND GOD BLESS THIS FORUM
PEACE OUT .........................................................
?????✌️????????????????

Last edited:

Pachmayr

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 Tremor, 6.7L
amen.
yes, pray for our country, also. Whoever is elected POTUS, all sorts of pundits are saying there could easily be outbreaks of violence after the election [results are in].
We must be the UNITED States of America.
In the Gospel of Mark 3:25, Jesus states, "..if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand."

God bless the USA

Last edited:
OP
Iron Man

Iron Man

Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
amen.
yes, pray for our country. Whoever is elected POTUS, all sorts of pundits are saying there could easily be outbreaks of violence after the election [results are in].
We must be the UNITED States of America.
In the Gospel of Mark 3:25, Jesus states, "..if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand."

God bless the USA
Very well said Todd. There can be a civil war. National Guard is on call in NY and might be called in. NYC is insane and they already started boarding up businesses because they expect Civil unrest and RIOTS. Please lets Pray for a peaceful election.

OP
Iron Man

Iron Man

Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Today is all souls day. Pray your deceased loved ones. Today GOD is more Merciful for the souls in Puragatory

OP
Iron Man

Iron Man

Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Pray for Our President or Pray for Biden. Either way PRAY MY FRIENDS. GOD HEARD THE PRAYERS OF US ALL ?????????????

Cab62780

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Wore my camo “Make America Great Again” from Houston to Del Rio and each stop i heard alot of “ i like your cap, Trump will win this damn thing...Trump 2020” took it off several times to show em the tag that said “made in USA!

Last edited:
OP
Iron Man

Iron Man

Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Please Pray for Fordseniormasters' mother who recently died from Covid and For him and his family as they deal with their loss.
Please also pray for DavidB mother in law who also passed away from it in Late August.

This is the thread for our prayers to help all in need.
GOD BLESS OUR TREMOR COMMUNITY AND THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

OP
Iron Man

Iron Man

Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Today is Thanksgiving
We all should be THANKFUL for all GOD has Blessed us with. Give HIM praise for another day of our lives, for another Thanksgiving to share with loved ones, for our big beautiful beasts, for our friendships on this forum, for the love of family and friends, FOR ALL HE HAS BLESSED US WITH
2020 was a crazy and depressing year in so many ways. Covid, wild fires, hurricanes, stockmarket crash early in the year, the loss of loved ones, hardship with the loss of so many jobs, schools closed, churches shut down or at 25% capacity, Riots, the mess of the elections, and so much more to be discouraged about. And the year isnt over yet.
Today is not that day. We must look to see all the good that has been given to us. Be grateful for all the Love our family and friends share with us. There is a lot of Darkness in the world BUT GODS LIGHT SHINES THROUGH THAT DARKNESS TO EACH ONE OF US. Today we should look deep into our lives and see all HE has done to each and every one of you and take a few minutes and Thank and Praise HIM for another day of your life.
Happy Thanksgiving and GODS BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL ? ? ?

OP
Iron Man

Iron Man

Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Today is the start of Advent in the Catholic religion. 4 Sundays before Christmas. We are supposed to prepare for Christmas. Every Friday during Advent only 3 meals no snacks and no meat for the day. We are to also give up something for the Glory to GOD.
I today went out to Our Lady of The Island Shrine out in the Hamptons NY right after mass to pray a Rosary. It’s in the upper 50s today but this shrine is up a hill and is much colder than I was prepared for. I’m still feeling a bit under the weather, but I prevailed.
So May all of you have a BLESSED ADVENT. GODS BLESSINGS TO ALL OF OUR TREMOR FAMILY AND YOUR FAMILIES AS WELL.
7D5E1FC6-F77B-4366-B50C-677AA6E108CA.jpeg
4B37D7AD-0A04-424C-A631-7A92A51512C3.jpeg
8A933973-4751-46E1-8E01-4F9FB36694DA.jpeg

OP
Iron Man

Iron Man

Reaction Points
Current Ride
Current Ride #2
Brothers Let’s Pray For Jkucer04 and his wife. His wife needs our prayers as she goes through some serious health problems. He is serving our Country with his brave service.
Men Never Discount The Power Of Prayers.
????????????

MTTremor

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 King Ranch Tremor
All my family prayers are with you both. Young lady keep the faith and my God always be with you. Young man thank you from the bottom of my heart for your service and my God be with you every step of the way to protect you and bring you home safely.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge