PLEASE PRAY FOR ???........

Our prayers ?are with you.
Love ya brother MT and all you great dudes praying. You are GODs disciples. We are prayer Warriors. Keep it up. ?????????????

I want to pray for everyone battling COVID-19 and that they return to good health!!! This battle isn’t over yet.
Briski ??? Anyone you want to add for special intentions brother man. Prayers for those infected for sure. I would hope all jokes not being included on this Prayer thread.

Please pray for Dan’s (Pappa Raptor) mom. She had taken the vaccine and got rushed to the hospital afterwards is is stable but needing to stay there for a few days.
MAY GOD HELP HER MAKE A FULL RECOVERY AND PROTECT HER THE REST OF HER LIFE. PLEASE PRAY FOR DANNY AND HIS FAMILY AS WELL AS THIS TAKES A TOLL ON THEM.

Please don’t start conversations on your thoughts of the vaccine on the prayer thread. There’s other threads for that.

Please pray for all the people getting vaccinated and especially the ones who fall ill from getting vaccinated.
Please pray for all who have contracted that EVIL VIRUS that they may recover from it and be able to life to it’s Fullest.
????????????????

Briski ??? Anyone you want to add for special intentions brother man. Prayers for those infected for sure. I would hope all jokes not being included on this Prayer thread.
No one specific but you have listed a few here that I will pray for. It ain’t over yet but hopefully soon!

No one specific but you have listed a few here that I will pray for. It ain’t over yet but hopefully soon!
Never discount the power of prayer. Thanks brother man for being a prayer warrior.
??????????

Please pray for Dan’s (Pappa Raptor) mom. She had taken the vaccine and got rushed to the hospital afterwards is is stable but needing to stay there for a few days.
MAY GOD HELP HER MAKE A FULL RECOVERY AND PROTECT HER THE REST OF HER LIFE. PLEASE PRAY FOR DANNY AND HIS FAMILY AS WELL AS THIS TAKES A TOLL ON THEM.

Please don’t start conversations on your thoughts of the vaccine on the prayer thread. There’s other threads for that.
Prayers were answered brothers!!!!!!! Mom is home doing well. :):):)

Please Pray For DavidB and his pretty little wife as they are getting the second vaccination shot today.
GOD PLEASE PROTECT DAVID and his WIFE and all those taking the vaccination. Send your mighty HOLY ANGELS to watch over them. JESUS CHRIST WE TRUST IN YOU. ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Happy Ash Wednesday and the Start to this Easter Lenten Season. As a Catholic, we would receive Ashes on our forehead in the sign of the cross. This year due to COVID they sprinkle ashes on the top of your head. We don't eat meat, no snacks, and only 3 meals on Ash Wednesday and every Friday during these 40 days of Lent leading to Easter. This is our most Holiest season.
Holy Thursday (the Thursday before Easter) is celebrated as the night of the last Super where JESUS had HIS last Super with HIS Apostles and then went to the Garden of Gethsemene to Pray and was betrayed by JUDAS and was taken away by soldiers. HE was arrested and sentenced to death by way of Crucifixion by Pontius Pilate. Good Friday (the Friday before Easter) is the day day that Our LORD and Savior JESUS CHRIST was Put to death by way of the Crucifixion. JESUS willingly Died on the cross to free us of the sins of mankind. IT'S THE SADDEST DAY OF THE YEAR. Then Easter is when JESUS CHRIST rose from the dead 3 days after HIS death. A very Special and Joyful day of celebration.
So the Lenten Season is a way that we prepare our selves for Spiritual renewal. We are to give something up that we really enjoy as a sacrifice for JESUS during these 40 days. Even if you are not Catholic and are a Christian maybe think about the AGONY and sacrifice Our Lord and Savior JESUS CHRIST went through to free us of our sins and make an offering up to HIM for HIS Great Glory. Or maybe pray something that you don"t normally pray for these 40 days. Or just be extra kind to everyone you come across.
May All of the Brothers and Sisters on this Forum and their families enjoy a Very Special Easter Lenten Season. GOD BLESS YOU ALL. ? ? ?

Last edited:
Please pray for Jesse aka Alabamacoastie’s 74 yr old father. He is in the Hospital with Covid. Please pray for his healing and protection so he can recover and be there with his family.
Please also pray for Jesse snd his family to find strength as they deal with this scare and trying to keep it together.
Thanks Prayer Warriors for being there for those in need.
GOD BLESS JESSE’S DAD AND THEIR FAMILY MEMBERS
???????????

Please pray for all impacted by the nasty China virus...made God help them to recover and be restored to normal life. This is a general prayer to all effected...... I personally have not be effected yet but those effected I pray.

Please Continue to pray for Jesse aka Alabamacoastie and his family as the grieve the loss of their dad who did die in the Hospital from Covid. Please pray that GOD gives them strength as they gather together to bury their dad is the next couple of days.
Please pray for the Repose of their dearest Father soul. May GOD have Mercy on his soul and to forgive him of his sins and accept his soul into Heaven.
Hang tuff Brother Jesse. May GODS BLESSINGS be with you all especially your dad.
???????

Back