PLEASE PRAY FOR ???........

Brothers Let’s Pray For Jkucer04 and his wife. His wife needs our prayers as she goes through some serious health problems. He is serving our Country with his brave service.
Men Never Discount The Power Of Prayers.
????????????
May Jesus be with you and heal you with his loving kindness.

Tremor Family Please pray for our new brother Hahahano and his Father who is struggling with cancer. Hahahano is going to travel 2,500 miles in his new Tremor to go across country to be with his dad. They both can use our Prayers. May GOD keep him safe as he plans on sleeping in his Tremor as he makes this Journey through COVID America. May GOD Heal his father.

This is the thread to always ask for prayers. My first impulse is we must pray for them. So if any of you have a sick family member or a situation that needs some Help Please shout it out to this great group of men.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL. Merry Christmas Brothers ? ? ? ?????????✌️✌️✌️✌️??????
Don :cool:

All of my families prayers are with you and your family. May the good Lord be with all of you as you deal with the ugly disease. Damn it I hate cancer. God Bless Everyone every day.

Please Pray For BIG JOHNS WIFE who caught Covid. Lets also pray for Big John and his daughter as they deal with this horrible Bug that seems to affect so many. Never discount the Power of PRAYER.
May GOD Bring HIS MIGHTY HEALING powers To John's wife and HIS protection to John and his family.
Stay Strong My Friend ? ? ?
Don :cool:

Please keep praying for Big John and his family. John’s wife has Covid and now his daughter caught the evil illness and is battling it. John has other daughters that at this moment are virus free. Like any father and family, the worry and concern of others in his family catching it is enough to break a person. Please keep them in your prayers. Never discount the power of prayer ??? Hang tuff Big John???

Please pray for all the people who have COVID. and for all those who have received the vaccine and all who are about to receive it.
Please pray for our country as things finally get sorted out with the election. Both sides of our country are upset and one will not be happy.
Pray for GODs PEACE and MERCY this week and weeks to follow.
Everyone be safe this week as there maybe a lot of chaos out in the streets.
????????????

Please pray for Dan aka Papa Raptor for a safe surgery. Please pray for his protection, healing, and a fast recovery.

Never discount the power of prayer.
GOD SPEED DAN.
????????????

Our prayers ? are with you and your family. My the Lord be with you in this time of need and help you and your family. Our thoughts are with you and pray for a speedy recovery and good health.

Please Pray for that girls soul who died in the Capital building. She was an Air Force Vet.

Please pray for our country. Yesterday was a dark day in our countries history. It was sad to see the such stupid violence.

A peaceful protest would have been more powerful. It was hard to watch the events that took place. Our country needs prayers and GODS help to bring our country together.

??????????????????????

Please pray for Marley’s youngest daughter and her boyfriend. They just got tested and have COVID. Never discount the power of prayer ?.
Hang tuff brother Marley GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

Our prayers and thoughts are with you both. We hope for a speedy and healthy recovery. ?

Please Pray For DavidB and his wife. He’s been one of the original Gangsters of the Forum. It’s unlike some one that has been on here sharing laughs and wisdom for so long to just disappear. I feel a need to get our Tremor Family to pray for his PROTECTION, HEALTH, SAFETY, and RETURN to our fun loving group. If anyone can try to go out if there way, that live in N Carolina to check on him it be appreciated. I’ll by you a couple of rounds off drinks if you can find our friend and brother David. He works at the military base in N Carolina. GOD SEND YOUR HOLY ANGELS TO BRING OUR FRIEND BACK. IN YOUR HOLY NAME WE PRAY
????????????????????????????

Please Pray For DavidB and his wife. He’s been one of the original Gangsters of the Forum. It’s unlike some one that has been on here sharing laughs and wisdom for so long to just disappear. I feel a need to get our Tremor Family to pray for his PROTECTION, HEALTH, SAFETY, and RETURN to our fun loving group. If anyone can try to go out if there way, that live in N Carolina to check on him it be appreciated. I’ll by you a couple of rounds off drinks if you can find our friend and brother David. He works at the military base in N Carolina. GOD SEND YOUR HOLY ANGELS TO BRING OUR FRIEND BACK. IN YOUR HOLY NAME WE PRAY
????????????????????????????
Prayers sent. Thanks for letting us know.

Please pray for Fat Dog to have successful knee surgery, for GOD to guide the surgeon, and fir a full and speedy recovery. Also pray for his family to be able to deal with Fat Dog being laid up for a while ???

Today is special Ordered tremors day. For all those guys that order their trucks and haven’t received them yet. Most of them are lying on the floor in the fetal position, sucking their thumbs waiting for the precious trucks to arrive.
Lettuce pray!
yeah I want to Catholic school for 12 years.

Today is special Ordered tremors day. For all those guys that order their trucks and haven’t received them yet. Most of them are lying on the floor in the fetal position, sucking their thumbs waiting for the precious trucks to arrive.
Lettuce pray!
yeah I want to Catholic school for 12 years.
tO4DUZq.gif
giphy.gif
tenor-1.gif

Back