Platinum order queston

Husaberg44

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
18 Raptor, 18 GT3, 13 M3, 05 S2k
I've built and ordered a non tremor platinum but called the dealership and asked if I could add Tremor. No problem as I dont even have a vin asdigned yet. (Ordered 10/10/19) my question is with the platinum I've already paid for the upgraded 20in wheels ($1400) and power running boards ($1000). If I add tremor I give those up but dont get any credit for it? Am I missing something? If not, Why would anyone ever add tremor to a platinum? Its $2500 for badging??

Similar story to the fellas adding the Tremor pack to the Platinum Sport truck pack. Sure it's darked out but at what cost after losing the 20 in wheels n tires? I can wrap the bumpers and grill and swap the f350 badges thru parts for wayyy cheaper

I've built and ordered a non tremor platinum but called the dealership and asked if I could add Tremor. No problem as I dont even have a vin asdigned yet. (Ordered 10/10/19) my question is with the platinum I've already paid for the upgraded 20in wheels ($1400) and power running boards ($1000). If I add tremor I give those up but dont get any credit for it? Am I missing something? If not, Why would anyone ever add tremor to a platinum? Its $2500 for badging??

That doesn't make sense. You would think Ford would give you some type of credit back. I configured all the different trims this morning and added the Tremor package. Here's actually how much it added:

$8,815 - XLT
$9,205 - Lariat
$7,715 - King Ranch
$6,020 - Platinum

It wasn't available to add in the XL or Limited trims.

Here is where I am coming from......... using FORD.com (FORD.ca still has only 2019 which is lame) dollars $American.

With a build and price in the LARIAT model of the F350 adding the Tremor package and Sport Package there is NO change to the package prices when there is clearly an overlap in optional add ons. The summary of the build and price offers no discount when choosing both. NOW here is my problem and what I was eluding to:

So the Sport Pak adds 20" wheels and rubber ~ $1400 and also running boards ~ $750 = $2150. This would represent a significant amount of the package cost. When adding the Tremor package the Sport package wheels and tires and running boards are REDUNDANT and replaced by what the Tremor packge adds but essentially you are billed twice for optional wheels and tires! Tremor supersedes the Sport wheel and tires plus running boards but you receive no credit for it.

Sounds like we're all on the same page so far. It seemed illogical at best and more like stupidity on Fords behalf. I am seriously considering cancelling my order until Ford works this out.

Go and talk to a dealer. The same thing happens when you order a lariat sport and the color automatically changes to black with no other options. It would be nice if you didn’t have to get black rims. The color of your rims should always match your bumpers.

That doesn't make sense. You would think Ford would give you some type of credit back. I configured all the different trims this morning and added the Tremor package. Here's actually how much it added:

$8,815 - XLT
$9,205 - Lariat
$7,715 - King Ranch
$6,020 - Platinum

It wasn't available to add in the XL or Limited trims.
44 I've noticed it soon as the build and price cartoon swap to 2020 year. I'm a 2tone fan, ( KR for me)which means no sport package. Ford should or could offer platinum shiny delete, and soo tired of black interior, sandman makes dust. Can't wait till all of this guys start getting their Truck's. ??

Latest Discussions

Back