TONNEAU COVER - HARD FOLDING
ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
5TH WHEEL HITCH PREP PACKAGE
ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS
CST TRLTPMS/CAM *CST INST ACCY
UPFITTER SWITCHES
397 AMP ALTERNATOR
HOOD DEFLECTOR

I ordered the truck Jan 10th 2020 and received it arrived October 14th, 2020.
Yeah, there were some initial issues with the dealer not having an "allocation" than the COVID setbacks but I was not in a rush.
View attachment 10753

Somehow I forgot the bead liner option from the factory which was annoying because I check the build 78 times so when it arrived the first thing I had the deal do was get a Rhino Liner sprayed in.
Before
View attachment 10754

After
View attachment 10756

I ordered and installed the BackRack myself as I move enough "stuff" to want to protect the windows and it will make an easy mount for my Ham Radio antenna(s) as long as I ground it properly.

View attachment 10766
View attachment 10767
View attachment 10768

I also had the dealer do an undercoating.
View attachment 10757View attachment 10758View attachment 10759

I really wanted the "Sport package" but despite trying every means possible, I could not get it with the Platinum build. We wanted the platinum build for the seats as we plan on spending a lot of time in those seats. Well worth it in my opinion!
So I got in touch with a local auto graphics place and they were able to blackout most of the chrome!
View attachment 10763
View attachment 10760

View attachment 10761View attachment 10762

I had it ceramic coated and the front 2 windows ceramic tinted with 70%, just a slight smoked look as I really just wanted UV protection and I use a WeatherTech windshield protector when not in use.
View attachment 10764View attachment 10765

I have some aftermarket fog/driving lights coming from the recent group by and I still need to get the Ham Radio installed.

I'm always looking for the next functional improvement! Enjoy.

Rich
Hey Rich what type of undercoat did they use?

Hey Rich what type of undercoat did they use?
I know it was a paint based coating they put on. Permanent, but not think like a bed liner or Ziebart from back in the day. It was through the dealer so I did not get a specific brand. It has held up well so far!

I know it was a paint based coating they put on. Permanent, but not think like a bed liner or Ziebart from back in the day. It was through the dealer so I did not get a specific brand. It has held up well so far!
See if you can find out for me. I'm at a dealer so I would try and source it

See if you can find out for me. I'm at a dealer so I would try and source it
@fordguy74656 I have tried calling them directly several times now and I get no answer, and the mailbox is full. On this social media account, I don't see any activity recently. I'll let you know if I can get more information

Beautiful Rig, have an AMB Platty 350 in que' (I'm not sure I'll do the black out thang' as I may go with a Carbon Fiber gray)

2020 F350 SRW 4X4 CREW CAB
PLATINUM 160" WB STYLESIDE
BLUE JEANS METALLIC
6.7L POWER STROKE V8 DIESEL
10-SPEED AUTOMATIC
BLACK LEATHER
PREFERRED EQUIPMENT PKG.713A
3.55 ELECTRONIC-LOCKING AXLE
ALL WEATHER FLOOR MATS
TREMOR OFF-ROAD PACKAGE
.35" OFF ROAD LT285/75R18E AT
.SKID PLATES
.LOW GLOSS BLCK PNT ALUM-18"WH
11500# GVWR PACKAGE
TONNEAU COVER - HARD FOLDING
ENGINE BLOCK HEATER
5TH WHEEL HITCH PREP PACKAGE
ROOF CLEARANCE LIGHTS
CST TRLTPMS/CAM *CST INST ACCY
UPFITTER SWITCHES
397 AMP ALTERNATOR
HOOD DEFLECTOR

I ordered the truck Jan 10th 2020 and received it arrived October 14th, 2020.
Yeah, there were some initial issues with the dealer not having an "allocation" than the COVID setbacks but I was not in a rush.
View attachment 10753

Somehow I forgot the bead liner option from the factory which was annoying because I check the build 78 times so when it arrived the first thing I had the deal do was get a Rhino Liner sprayed in.
Before
View attachment 10754

After
View attachment 10756

I ordered and installed the BackRack myself as I move enough "stuff" to want to protect the windows and it will make an easy mount for my Ham Radio antenna(s) as long as I ground it properly.

View attachment 10766
View attachment 10767
View attachment 10768

I also had the dealer do an undercoating.
View attachment 10757View attachment 10758View attachment 10759

I really wanted the "Sport package" but despite trying every means possible, I could not get it with the Platinum build. We wanted the platinum build for the seats as we plan on spending a lot of time in those seats. Well worth it in my opinion!
So I got in touch with a local auto graphics place and they were able to blackout most of the chrome!
View attachment 10763
View attachment 10760

View attachment 10761View attachment 10762

I had it ceramic coated and the front 2 windows ceramic tinted with 70%, just a slight smoked look as I really just wanted UV protection and I use a WeatherTech windshield protector when not in use.
View attachment 10764View attachment 10765

I have some aftermarket fog/driving lights coming from the recent group by and I still need to get the Ham Radio installed.

I'm always looking for the next functional improvement! Enjoy.

Rich
Looks awesome! How much for the wrap and the undercoating, if you don't mind me asking., Undercoating looks good, much better than seeing rusted metal at a 1000 miles. Nice Job! Kinda wishing I'd got the antimatter blue. looked at one at the dealer would have bet money it was black til I got on the other side, pretty cool

Thank you. I believe the undercoating was just under $500. It's hard to look up as it was wrapped into their total by the dealer.
The wrap was $900. There were a lot of intricate details and it took a little more than a day to wrap. I'm still very happy with the job he did.

Thank you. I believe the undercoating was just under $500. It's hard to look up as it was wrapped into their total by the dealer.
The wrap was $900. There were a lot of intricate details and it took a little more than a day to wrap. I'm still very happy with the job he did.
That’s a lot better than I thought. I got quoted 2k for clear bra on the whole front end and rocker panels. What you got seems a lot mor intricate than bumper hood and headlights

Back