Plain English Forscan Modules

I connected two of them together. 3 won't work. And I was parking next to my entrance door (destroyed my lawn a little bit, but that's life) Be creative 😄

Has anyone figured out how in the "bdycm module configuration" how to turn on the front turn signal lights with the DRL or night lights and at the same time still work as flashing turn signal lights?

"Front Turn Position Lamps Type"

@ZooDad : He might could tell you if it's possible. Not sure I've ever seen anyone showing it's possible. Good luck.

Has anyone figured out how in the "bdycm module configuration" how to turn on the front turn signal lights with the DRL or night lights and at the same time still work as flashing turn signal lights?

"Front Turn Position Lamps Type"
I could be wrong but I swore last time I was in Forscan I saw a line that was something along the lines of 'Front Turn Position Lamps with DRL' or something. I saw it when setting the DRL (C clamps) to dim with turn signal in use. Wasn't looking to use the signals as daytime position lights tho so I didn't mess w it.

I could be wrong but I swore last time I was in Forscan I saw a line that was something along the lines of 'Front Turn Position Lamps with DRL' or something. I saw it when setting the DRL (C clamps) to dim with turn signal in use. Wasn't looking to use the signals as daytime position lights tho so I didn't mess w it.
Just because it may show up in there does not mean it is active for our trucks. You can try it @JavierRebelde and flip back if it doesn't work...

Back