Placed my order today

Oh and also strongly consider getting the carpet delete if you haven’t already. Lots of folks on the forum have regretted not getting it.
I went back and forth on that when I ordered my zr2 in 2017 but was not sure if it would impact resale. wound up keeping the carpet and putting in all weather mats that has worked so far but I will look at it again tonight.

I went back and forth on that when I ordered my zr2 in 2017 but was not sure if it would impact resale. wound up keeping the carpet and putting in all weather mats that has worked so far but I will look at it again tonight.
I definitely can’t comment on resale value, but worth noting the vinyl floor is high quality and has all the same sound deadening and insulation as the carpet underneath it, so functionally there’s no downside I’m aware of when compared to carpet.

Dealer said 8-12 weeks is that an accurate estimate at this time?
Maybe? Given how more recent orders have been going I would say it’s not unreasonable, but there’s a huge range of wait times for trucks right now. From well over 6 months to get scheduled at the factory to just a few days.

My advice is to set your expectations at 6 months and then if you get it sooner it’s a pleasant surprise. :)

Anything's possible. Take a look at the last handful of pages in the 2022 order thread and you'll get a decent sense of the spread and variability from week to week:

Who did you order through? I got mine at Folsom Lake Ford and they did a great job.

Back