Pittsburgh Area PPF Installer

I have this guy that did my window tint for me. He’s out of Wexford. I didn’t get any
PPF done, but I believe he does it. He’s been doing it for a while now so he’s fast and does top quality work. He came highly recommended from several people I know. Add me to that list. ???
110395C3-681B-471C-9AC3-A5A89B46AA61.jpeg

You know what else is a wrap, the Pittsburg Steelers season, before it started. Go Browns.

Tremor tailgating to victory over the once mighty Steelers, man it’s going to be a good year.

Steelers fans, sulking over their “Red Eye’s, and chip chop sandwiches. I dream of this almost as much as my tremor delivery.

You know what else is a wrap, the Pittsburg Steelers season, before it started. Go Browns.

Tremor tailgating to victory over the once mighty Steelers, man it’s going to be a good year.

Steelers fans, sulking over their “Red Eye’s, and chip chop sandwiches. I dream of this almost as much as my tremor delivery.
Pittsburgh*

Didn't they sell the Browns to Baltimore?

Wasn't the Browns season over already like 30 years ago? I mean, Browns are gonna Browns. They've built some good teams in the not so distant past.... only to fumble the season away... literally.

Oh and welcome to the forum and the Tremor family from a fellow yinzer! ?
Thanks and thanks for the info. I am trying to get my Tremor all wrapped up but it has been a long journey. Since I got the truck a few months ago, I am on my third windshield (Stone chips that quickly spread before getting fixed), I got Ceramic Pro installed by a reputable dealer but the PPF that was installed is leaving me to get my hood and fenders repainted and my headlight replaced due to cut marks from the install. On top of all of that, I had my inner door seals leaking water which now is causing a mold\mildew smell.

Attachments

• IMG_7007.jpg
    IMG_7007.jpg
    417.7 KB · Views: 17
Thanks and thanks for the info. I am trying to get my Tremor all wrapped up but it has been a long journey. Since I got the truck a few months ago, I am on my third windshield (Stone chips that quickly spread before getting fixed), I got Ceramic Pro installed by a reputable dealer but the PPF that was installed is leaving me to get my hood and fenders repainted and my headlight replaced due to cut marks from the install. On top of all of that, I had my inner door seals leaking water which now is causing a mold\mildew smell.
Sorry to hear about the bad luck. Sounds like a whole series of them. The good news is that your Tremor looks gorgeous. That red and black combo is definitely sharp! Good luck and I’ll keep my eyes out for you around town.

Prestige Auto Armor on Route 8 did the Xpel and tint on my F350, along with my Jaguar. Also did my previous truck and my cousins. They do great work.

Back