Piller mounts

Ericw26

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F250 tremor
First Responder
Linemen
What’s the best piller mounts out there that can host lp4’s from Baja designs?

I'm planning on going with the SDHQ mounts.

I was going to go with the LP6, but have decided to go LP4 instead. There's a thread under lighting mods of an LP6 and an XL80 on two different trucks with these mounts.

If you pull the trigger, post some pics of your project!

I'm planning on going with the SDHQ mounts.

I was going to go with the LP6, but have decided to go LP4 instead. There's a thread under lighting mods of an LP6 and an XL80 on two different trucks with these mounts.

If you pull the trigger, post some pics of your project!
Will do the lp4’s are ordered

Will do the lp4’s are already on order and will order the mounts tomorrow

I'm going with the same setup, my SDHQ mounts will be here tomorrow. Just waiting on my BD LP4
Same to you, then... Post pics of that project once you do it. I'd love to see how it works out! I'm planning on doing it, but I just don't know when it'll bubble up to the top of the priority list. Motivation comes in many forms - including seeing just how awesome the results are on other's trucks. It could give it a nudge.

Here are some pics of the lp4’s hood mount. No obstruction. No noise. Full of light.

Attachments

• 4D06E51C-08D0-45C1-9F86-7D13F2D94C35.jpeg
    4D06E51C-08D0-45C1-9F86-7D13F2D94C35.jpeg
    265.5 KB · Views: 107
  • 73A020C0-24D9-47BE-B46D-FE9252CF965C.jpeg
    73A020C0-24D9-47BE-B46D-FE9252CF965C.jpeg
    161.1 KB · Views: 104
  • B4DAAF80-903A-43E5-A1D5-F9447F5D1932.jpeg
    B4DAAF80-903A-43E5-A1D5-F9447F5D1932.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 106
  • B5ADC9A7-2863-4C5A-A1E2-CD2412BF52D0.jpeg
    B5ADC9A7-2863-4C5A-A1E2-CD2412BF52D0.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 98
Do they block the driver’s view any? I know you have to be careful with the big ass mirrors cause they can hide things.

Here are some pics of the lp4’s hood mount. No obstruction. No noise. Full of light.
Thanks for the pictures. That looks great!

Please give your opinion on the peripheral light aspect of the LP4s, too (glare into the cabin, whatever). Also, how was the install? Finally, is it blocking being able to put the antenna back on?

Sorry for the questions, but I'd like to do pretty much the same thing - and would appreciate your review. It does look great.

Please give your opinion on the peripheral light aspect of the LP4s, too (glare into the cabin, whatever). Also, how was the install? Finally, is it blocking being able to put the antenna back on?

Sorry for the questions, but I'd like to do pretty much the same thing - and would appreciate your review. It does look great.

there are no blockage of your view. As far as glare only on the hood I suck at glare at night and these are amazing! Not good at explaining but I’ll send a video of it in the cab riding

Send me a msg of email file too large for video

Thanks. That looks great! Nice, and I'm wanting them now. I only need to decide if I want to risk having the LP4's with no covers, which supposedly isn't technically okay in Michigan.

Me, next spring:
"But, officer, they look awesome - and work awesome off road! You gotta see @Ericw26's video. Then you'll see..."

Back