PICS TO SHOW WHO WE ARE

Wife and I at a wedding this fall, plus our 3 year old German Shepherd.
Congrats with finding your soul mate. She looks very pretty. May GOD Bless your marriage and you both. ? ? ? ? ? :cool:

On a roll tonight with posts lol figured I’d share some pics with the kiddos

1606795734513.jpeg

1606795767890.jpeg

Oh shoot not the donuts. But theres that 5 second rule. Thanks for sharing with us. What color Tremor you running. Looks a bit Matte colored. You all look cool. Awesome Sauce My Man. :cool: ? ? ? ?
Not the doughnut At least it was out side the truck my kids drop then inside

it was one of those days too, I just wanted my chocolate glaze ? lol

truck is originally Agate Black, had it wrapped in Satin black not too long after picking it up.

We had a long chat, I gave him some pointers and he won his first Grand Prix at the next race. Perhaps not. But we did have a long conversation on everything from motorbikes to Grand Prix racing. A very easy bloke to talk to. Not cocky at all, but I have never spoken to anyone in my life before who oozed such self confidence. A real racers racer.

2E7E0D88-F433-4569-8C55-0FA539A28F45.jpeg

We had a long chat, I gave him some pointers and he won his first Grand Prix at the next race. Perhaps not. But we did have a long conversation on everything from motorbikes to Grand Prix racing. A very easy bloke to talk to. Not cocky at all, but I have never spoken to anyone in my life before who oozed such self confidence. A real racers racer.

View attachment 10358
Hey My friend. So glad to finally see you. Thanks for sharing that awesome day with us. Awesome Sauce ???????

Rona my man. Wow. Secrect service or some kind of protection. Thank You for your service. My Uncle is VERY HIGH ranking FBI official and my cousin is rising in the ranks. So much respect for your service my man. Love your bike also. You seem like a sick cool ass dude. Thanks to finally see you. ???????

Rona my man. Wow. Secrect service or some kind of protection. Thank You for your service. My Uncle is VERY HIGH ranking FBI official and my cousin is rising in the ranks. So much respect for your service my man. Love your bike also. You seem like a sick cool ass dude. Thanks to finally see you. ???????
No SS or protection service. Just was in the right place at the right time.
Don't think I would pass the deep back ground check! lol

No SS or protection service. Just was in the right place at the right time.
Don't think I would pass the deep back ground check! lol
You still seem like a cool bad ass dude.

Hey My friend. So glad to finally see you. Thanks for sharing that awesome day with us. Awesome Sauce ???????
I don’t like posing for photos, they never turn out well. I rather photos which are taken when you are not posing, like this one. I don’t know how three of us ended up wearing red shirts on the same day. At least I’m a bit different by wearing long sleeves!
70BA7358-0B30-465D-A0BB-55D5C91EB325.png

Back