Iron Man

Live life to it's Fullest Thanking GOD for it all
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F350 6.7 Iconic Silver Platinum Tremor w/winch
Current Ride #2
2020 Jaguar F Pace SVR - 2020 Harley Davidsnon Limited CVO
I’ve never been on Social Media before this forum. I’m not on Facebook so this is new for me. I’m a guy that just had close bonds with Brothers From Other Mother’s from my biker clubs, job sites, and dudes I trained with. We would KILL FOR EACH OTHER. It seems like a very close BONDS ON HERE ALSO.
I asked in threads before to show yourselves so we knew who we are talking to. But I guess that’s something some people don’t like to do. So anyway if you would let’s see some of my friends faces. ??✌️????????????

I’ve never been on Social Media before this forum. I’m not on Facebook so this is new for me. I’m a guy that just had close bonds with Brothers From Other Mother’s from my biker clubs, job sites, and dudes I trained with. We would KILL FOR EACH OTHER. It seems like a very close BONDS ON HERE ALSO.
I asked in threads before to show yourselves so we knew who we are talking to. But I guess that’s something some people don’t like to do. So anyway if you would let’s see some of my friends faces. ??✌????????????
I asked in threads before to show yourselves so we knew who we are talking to. But I guess that’s something some people don’t like to do. So anyway if you would let’s see some of my friends faces. ??✌????????????
[/
1602042216097.png

Old pic but with nephew.

I asked in threads before to show yourselves so we knew who we are talking to. But I guess that’s something some people don’t like to do. So anyway if you would let’s see some of my friends faces. ??✌️????????????

QUOTE]

I can’t seem to paste a more recent Crusty Pic Of Myself. That last pic is really old.
Wifey singing out your so vain, you probably think this song is about you, don’t you, don’t you.
Yeah I do think that song was about me, about me, about me.
Buzzin
Love me or hate me ONLY GOD CAN JUDGE ME.
Still post some pics brothers.

(quick re-hash:). I ordered a 2021 F350 Tremor on 27 August 2020. A few things I ordered on my Tremor: black appearance pkg, elec. running boards, ultimate pkg, gooseneck hitch/prep, cameras, 6.7L diesel, 4x4, in 'Star White Tintcoat' (AZ). Thinking it would take a while to sell my 2015 Chevrolet 2500 dMax, I put it up for sale first part of September....dMax sold a lot more quickly than I thought, and now I'm left waiting....
I have other work trucks to keep me from being afoot on the ranch, but none of them scratch the itch I have.
The pic attached is the last pic I have of my dMax, taken immediately before we part ways for the last time ? lol
Sorry my pic isn't that of a Tremor---- I'm getting there quick as I can ?
IMG_4016.jpg

Last edited:
(quick re-hash:). I ordered a 2021 F350 Tremor on 27 August 2020. A few things I ordered on my Tremor: black appearance pkg, elec. running boards, ultimate pkg, gooseneck hitch/prep, cameras, 6.7L diesel, 4x4, in 'Star White Tintcoat' (AZ). Thinking it would take a while to sell my 2015 Chevrolet 2500 dMax, I put it up for sale first part of September....dMax sold a lot more quickly than I thought, and now I'm left waiting....
I have other work trucks, to keep me from being afoot on the ranch, but none of them scratch the itch I have.
The pic attached is the last pic I have of my dMax, taken immediately before we part ways for the last time ? lol
Sorry my pic isn't that of a Tremor---- I'm getting there quick as I can ?
View attachment 6504
Trucks are not sitting long at all - I had a 65 chevy that I've been working on and finally decided to sell it thinking it would be a long shot because it is a working project truck. it sold within 30 minutes of my post. Had 3 people bidding for it. Again it was a special truck for a special buyer but I've been looking for a used SD all year and most are sold within the first day of being posted.

Not sure which Beast you were referring to................View attachment 6511View attachment 6512View attachment 6513
My man. I seen these photos already and they are blessing being posted again. Love seeing you and your woman. Awesome Sauce.
You need to get a pic of you next to your BEAST. I’m a big fan of yours and so are so many others, I’m sure. You helped so many of us out with your wisdom. We all have love for you Brother. PEACE
?????✌️????????

Here’s a pic from a year ago. Didn’t know if the beast was the dog inside or the truck. Hehe. I’m enjoying the F-150 as much as possible while I wait for my 21 Tremor 350!

8504206D-7CF8-4634-961C-5A2FF37D228E.jpeg

Here’s a pic from a year ago. Didn’t know if the beast was the dog inside or the truck. Hehe. I’m enjoying the F-150 as much as possible while I wait for my 21 Tremor 350!
Awesome Sauce. Yeah Man.

My ‘77 Chev with hallmark camper. It’s being retired for a Tremor. Plan to put the camper for the Tremor for fishing, hunting, and camping. Plan to take my GSD puppy along.

Attachments

• 2DE2770A-D6AA-4E34-81B2-8649C82172B5.jpeg
    2DE2770A-D6AA-4E34-81B2-8649C82172B5.jpeg
    341.1 KB · Views: 36
  • F6476713-1BF6-4729-BE5A-5ED25661971A.jpeg
    F6476713-1BF6-4729-BE5A-5ED25661971A.jpeg
    377.4 KB · Views: 30
Sludgemonkey You always seem to be lifting my spirits when i need them lifted. Thats a FAT ASS PICTURE. You both look SYCHED. All 3 of you look Awesome. Best of luck with her :)
I do my best brother man. Wish I could help you in your situation. Thoughts and prayers are with you!

Latest Discussions

Back