picking up some Roush wheels.....?

bbrett

Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Ford F250 Lariat Tremor
So I have access to some Roush wheels locally because they put larger wheels on their Roush F250. He's willing to sell them to me for $1,300 including the BFG 35" all terrains with about 8,000 miles, and he has the red rings brand new in package. I will eventually put probably some Toyo R/T 35" or 37" if I do a level.

I'm out of town for about a week, and the guy is a freeway exit away from me so I have a few days to decide. hmmmm, decisions...

With the Grey Ring that is comes with:
422138-1-555x389_1.jpg

With the Red ring, which I think I like best:
roush-20-wheel-with-rim-guard-bfg-k02-tire-15-18-f-150-raptor-422076-12__95870.1556244216.jpg

I wasn't really asking what color, it comes with the grey and red rings so I can put on whatever I want. I was just contemplating if the value was good, or if I should get different aftermarket wheels instead of the Roush.

If you are into the wheels it seems like a good deal with tires (imho). Does it come with a full spare?

I wasn't really asking what color, it comes with the grey and red rings so I can put on whatever I want. I was just contemplating if the value was good, or if I should get different aftermarket wheels instead of the Roush.
1300 for wheels and tires are cheap when wheels normally run $300 a piece at x4 your already at $1200 and I tires also at $300 x4 also $1200 and $2400 at a minimum.... Probably more ...

1300 for wheels and tires are cheap when wheels normally run $300 a piece at x4 your already at $1200 and I tires also at $300 x4 also $1200 and $2400 at a minimum.... Probably more ...
I’m not a fan. However you can get them and the 35x12.5 tires for free once you sell your oem’s.

Me I’d rather go methods even if they did cost $1k more. The methods will be 15% off starting Thursday.

I’m not a fan. However you can get them and the 35x12.5 tires for free once you sell your oem’s.

Me I’d rather go methods even if they did cost $1k more. The methods will be 15% off starting Thursday.
I looked at the methods but I kind of like the black rhino wheels more but I will make the decision when I run this tires down

I like the Black Rhinos....but ultimately I chose the Method NVs....Like richtor, and many others........they are awesome wheels. Very High Quality....Look Sharp. Much easier to clean than many other wheels.

Yep, not a huge selection of NON-Brodozer wheels out there. I had method NV on my old raptor, I'd do the double standards on this truck and it seems like the methods are pretty played out. The black rhino arsenal are pretty cool too, but not sure if that's the look I want. pretty torn since rims/tires are a pretty big investment.

IMG_5727.jpg

That’s a great price! I’m a fan of the roush wheels. If those were located in Texas, I’d probably pick them up. Any idea what the offset is on the wheel? I’d be curious how far they stick out?

That’s a great price! I’m a fan of the roush wheels. If those were located in Texas, I’d probably pick them up. Any idea what the offset is on the wheel? I’d be curious how far they stick out?

I'm almost thinking of buying them for the hell of it and reselling them If I don't like them. The red rings alone are $110each brand new. They seem like from photos of the Roush the stick out farther to accommodate the fender flares, but could be wrong. If I don't get them I think the Black Rhino Primms are my second choice.

Screen Shot 2020-08-30 at 9.04.44 PM.png

I didn't, when I brought my truck to CARLI corporate office, they looked at my truck and did some measurements and didn't recommend them. Still going back and fourth if I want them or not.

That's interesting. Why didn't they recommend them?

I think the Roush wheels are a good deal. Worst case you can always resell them if you change your mind and get your money back.

Im also looking for wheels and trying to decide between BLACK RHINO ARMORY, BLACK RHINO AXLE. That's if I go 20". I prefer more rubber then rim. So leaning more towards BLACK RHINO ARSENAL, BLACK RHINO AXLE, or 305 NV HD Methods.

5.37" back spacing. I looked at these wheels a while ago. They are $900 or less at a bunch of different places. I would not mind a set of 20s for towing. Always had 2 sets of wheels for all my vehicles.

So I have access to some Roush wheels locally because they put larger wheels on their Roush F250. He's willing to sell them to me for $1,300 including the BFG 35" all terrains with about 8,000 miles, and he has the red rings brand new in package. I will eventually put probably some Toyo R/T 35" or 37" if I do a level.

I'm out of town for about a week, and the guy is a freeway exit away from me so I have a few days to decide. hmmmm, decisions...

With the Grey Ring that is comes with:
View attachment 4368

With the Red ring, which I think I like best:
View attachment 4369
Red

Back