Picking up new Tremor

Picking up a new Tremor this week, any areas to look at before I drive away.
door jam paint, make sure all the lights work, also no water in the lights, looked at a 21 with water in the mirrior lights and the bed lights didn't work and didn't have paint in the door jams, also his headlights didn't work correctly low beam as high beam and no low beams at all

door jam paint, make sure all the lights work, also no water in the lights, looked at a 21 with water in the mirrior lights and the bed lights didn't work and didn't have paint in the door jams, also his headlights didn't work correctly low beam as high beam and no low beams at all
Good to know. Thanks. I have a list but I forgot about water problems. Didnt think of turning on all the lights. Chris you the man Young Blood. Thanks Bro

Congrats on the new Tremor.
Just do a general inspection and navigate through all it's functions.
The truck is covered so your in good hands, enjoy.

Body panel alignment, paint defects/coverage, any shipping damage, check over interior for scratches or defects, and go through the truck make sure everything works, including taking it for a drive before signing paperwork.

Congrats on getting a Tremor! ?

DESTINATION NAME IS SAYING NULL????

Congrats on your truck!

Check that your hitch reducer is there, tire pressures are where you want them, and headlight beams aren't too high. These items will impact you on your drive home.

Has been mentioned numerous times but tires will give you an unsettled feeling
That will go away when they wear in...mine did around 300 miles
Also make sure your fordpass links up properly to your phone
Many members had issues including me
Big cheezy grins will appear when driving away---enjoy buddy:p?

Back