Picked up some Toyos

Jamie R.

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Platinum Tremor
Picked up Toyo R/T 's to install on the method wheels once they make it here. Hopefully the wheels will be here tomorrow and then the wheels/tires and leveling kit will be installed.

Jamie R.
Black Plantinum Tremor

Attachments

• 20200812_091752.jpg
    20200812_091752.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 307
Picked up Toyo R/T 's to install on the method wheels once they make it here. Hopefully the wheels will be here tomorrow and then the wheels/tires and leveling kit will be installed.

Jamie R.
Black Plantinum Tremor
Post pictures when you get them installed. I have had 3 sets of the R/T's (great tires). I have a F350 Black Platinum Tremor ordered and expecting delivery 1st of September (can't wait)

Will do, was hoping yesterday but the wheels didn't come in. Hey ATL Tremor, are you from Atlanta, I ask being you have Atl. Im in south Ga.

Jamie R.
Black Platinum Tremor

I live in Duluth, GA (20 minutes north of Atlanta). What part of south Georgia are you from? I do a lot of hunting and fishing in south GA. I see you have a black Platinum Tremor. I ordered my black Platinum Tremor 06/30 & have my VIN #, but I'm having trouble getting it to work on the tracking sites. I called the dealership to verify the number and they said it was correct. Based on what they told me truck should arrive the 1st week of September.

Jamie R.
Black Plantinum Tremor

That's going to look awesome, can't wait to see pics. What model of method wheels?

The wheels are method Nv Hd and really I got them being I figured they must look good in person being most on here has them. The tires are in the first pic which are 37/12.50/18. Tires are kinda big next to my lightning lol. Atl tremor I'm in colquitt County and here's a pic of my tremor

Attachments

• 20200715_083530.jpg
    20200715_083530.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 571
  • 20200814_153611.jpg
    20200814_153611.jpg
    279.9 KB · Views: 584
  • 20200814_153647.jpg
    20200814_153647.jpg
    311.1 KB · Views: 550
Jamie - Post some pics here of your truck with the new rims and tires when you can. I'll be shopping for some Methods and Toyo's for my Black Tremor due in October, so I wanna see pics!!!

ATL- Getting close huh? Post pics of the new rig!

The wheels are method Nv Hd and really I got them being I figured they must look good in person being most on here has them. The tires are in the first pic which are 37/12.50/18. Tires are kinda big next to my lightning lol. Atl tremor I'm in colquitt County and here's a pic of my tremor
i like your grille guard. Does your truck have any leveling kit in the front or is that pic all stock except for grille guard?

Jamie - Post some pics here of your truck with the new rims and tires when you can. I'll be shopping for some Methods and Toyo's for my Black Tremor due in October, so I wanna see pics!!!

ATL- Getting close huh? Post pics of the new rig!

One dropping the truck off tomorrow to get cleaned up and then its going to the shop for the leveling kit, methods, and toyos. Ill post pics Friday

Latest Discussions

Back