Picked up my Platinum Tremor 6/26/20

stainless

Current Ride
2020 F-250 Platinum Tremor 6.7
Current Ride #2
2019 Toyota Land Cruiser
I wasn't in the market for a new truck. I'm coming from a 2015 GMC 2500HD Denali and I wasn't in the market for a new truck. I still liked it and it was very close to being paid off.
I wrecked it last Monday 6/22. Insurance totaled it out on Wednesday 6/24. I bought my new F-250 Platinum Tremor in Magnetic on Friday 6/26. Busy week, right? Happy Birthday me.

I'm pretty happy with it in stock form, but I would like to add the winch if/when that becomes available.

modified

Administrator
Staff member
Current Ride
2017 Ford Rapor
Current Ride #2
2014 RAM 2500 Diesel
Welcome to the forum @stainless and congrats on the new Tremor! The platinum trim is definitely top notch. 🍻

Just out of curiosity, did you consider the new GMC 2500 AT4 or Denali?

OP
S

stainless

Current Ride
2020 F-250 Platinum Tremor 6.7
Current Ride #2
2019 Toyota Land Cruiser
Welcome to the forum @stainless and congrats on the new Tremor! The platinum trim is definitely top notch. 🍻

Just out of curiosity, did you consider the new GMC 2500 AT4 or Denali?
Thanks. I considered an AT4 and a Power Wagon. I really liked the interior and the sunroof better in the Ford than the GMC and I wanted a diesel so that bumped the Dodge.

Zberrierboosted

Miltary
Army
Current Ride
2020 F350 Lariat Tremor/2015 Cayenne Turbo
First Responder
Medical
Congrats man, I picked my f350 lariat tremor up on saturday coming from a 19' raptor that was modded because I need a tow vehicle. Hope you enjoy it, lower your tire pressures. I drove home and was like what is goin on with the suspension.

richtor

Current Ride
TRD OR Tacoma
Congrats man, I picked my f350 lariat tremor up on saturday coming from a 19' raptor that was modded because I need a tow vehicle. Hope you enjoy it, lower your tire pressures. I drove home and was like what is goin on with the suspension.
I was mobbed on svtp for suggesting the Tremor over the gen2 raptor. Congrats and enjoy your new Truck!

PapaRaptor

Founding Member
Current Ride
F350 Tremor 6.7 Lariat sport
Awesome I also came from a 2015 Silverado LTZ but a 3500 HD 4x4 d max. ( sister truck to your Denali )
was a good truck from me but the Tremor is better in every way. You will be thrilled with it.

Red Forman

It might be where you put it if the fob battery dies. I had a maxima that had a specific place to put the fob if the battery died so you could still start the car.

Latest Discussions