Picked up my baby today! But with a big issue....

Yukon Bush Tremor

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Lariat Ultimate Tremor
So today was the day!

I picked up my 2020 350 Lariat Sport Tremor!!

Love the truck. Drives amazing and haven’t noticed any transmission shifting issues.

Here’s where is gets interesting.

I almost wrote the truck off 5 minutes into ownership. Was driving down the highway, hit the brakes as I was approaching a construction zone, and the truck pulled so hard to the right I almost crashed into the guard rail. I mean this thing pulled HARD to the right.

Truck is back at the dealership now with two new front callipers on order. They can’t say if the left is under engaging or the right is over engaging. Either way it was pretty terrifying

All I could think about was “as if im going to write this truck off 5 minutes after taking delivery. And this after driving 2400 km to pick it up and supposed to be driving the same 2400 back tomorrow morning which is going to be delayed.

They are saying the truck will be done tomorrow morning hopefully so we can begin our journey back to the Yukon.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue? Heavy and hard pulling to one side while applying heavy brake at highway speed??

Optimistic it’s a calliper issue and a quick fix.

Also, the comments I’ve read about the duratracks are dead on. The definitely wander, but I’ve also noticed they seem super slick and low traction on pavement. Is this something that will improve over the 1000 miles all you talk about? They almost seem like they are very low traction on the pavement.

Let me know if any of you guys have experienced Any of this??
0721E9C1-BBC3-4ABC-A070-05DF9AEE1A5C.jpeg

Congrats and they will have you back on the road soon!

The tires will wear in and you will like them in 600-1000 miles.

Well at least it looks beautiful! Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

The Duratracs might be the worst tires ever made.... for the 1st 1,000mi. Then they seem to break in and behave more normally. Also, LET SOME AIR OUT! 80psi on an empty truck is ridiculous. I would recommend 65psi front and 60psi rear if unloaded and not towing.

The Duratracs might be the worst tires ever made.... for the 1st 1,000mi. Then they seem to break in and behave more normally. Also, LET SOME AIR OUT! 80psi on an empty truck is ridiculous. I would recommend 65psi front and 60psi rear if unloaded and not towing.
yes! to air down

55-60 range is great if empty ( use Forscan to keep the idiot light off)

When I picked up my Tremor there was a constant pull to the right. Drove is straight back and they ended up replacing the steering box next day. They did an alignment and everything been fine since.

Brakes have always worked great. Good news is, it's something easily diagnosed and fixed. hopefully quickly.

Mine came 60psi frt/60psi rear. I changed the rear to 80psi factory recommended pressure and they handled much better for me.

Mine came 60psi frt/60psi rear. I changed the rear to 80psi factory recommended pressure and they handled much better for me.
80psi in the rear on an unloaded truck is like driving solid rubber tires. You're going to need a trip to the dentist to get your fillings put back in.

So today was the day!

Love the truck. Drives amazing and haven’t noticed any transmission shifting issues.

I almost wrote the truck off 5 minutes into ownership. Was driving down the highway, hit the brakes as I was approaching a construction zone, and the truck pulled so hard to the right I almost crashed into the guard rail. I mean this thing pulled HARD to the right.

Truck is back at the dealership now with two new front callipers on order. They can’t say if the left is under engaging or the right is over engaging. Either way it was pretty terrifying

All I could think about was “as if im going to write this truck off 5 minutes after taking delivery. And this after driving 2400 km to pick it up and supposed to be driving the same 2400 back tomorrow morning which is going to be delayed.

They are saying the truck will be done tomorrow morning hopefully so we can begin our journey back to the Yukon.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this issue? Heavy and hard pulling to one side while applying heavy brake at highway speed??

Also, the comments I’ve read about the duratracks are dead on. The definitely wander, but I’ve also noticed they seem super slick and low traction on pavement. Is this something that will improve over the 1000 miles all you talk about? They almost seem like they are very low traction on the pavement.

Let me know if any of you guys have experienced Any of this??View attachment 6025
Hey im glad you didn't hit the guard rail. I will definitely PRAY for your situation with my morning prayers. Get you and your sweet looking home safely. And congrats. Tomorrow is another day.

i am at 60 front 55 rear.

So today was the day!

Let me know if any of you guys have experienced Any of this??View attachment 6025
Congrats
it is absolutely stunning truck !!!! Have to love Black and the sport package. sounds like a quick fix and back home, will love to see more picks when it gets home

Last edited:
So today was the day!

hope they get you on the road quickly and all the problems are solved - keep us updated. I ordered that exact setup (black on black). I second guess myself on the black paint wondering if I want to deal with the extra care but looking at yours I know I made the right choice. Hope to have my F350, 2021 by xmas....

80psi in the rear on an unloaded truck is like driving solid rubber tires. You're going to need a trip to the dentist to get your fillings put back in.
I noticed a much improved ride and handling when the tires were set to the factory recomended 60/80. The ride was smooth and I have had no problems ever since. I am sure the engineers at Ford did not just pull this 60/80 tire pressure recomendation out of a hat. They had reasons for it that most likely involved safety and handling. Do you have any well backed up engineering reasons for your recomendations or did you use a hat?

hope they get you on the road quickly and all the problems are solved - keep us updated. I ordered that exact setup (black on black). I second guess myself on the black paint wondering if I want to deal with the extra care but looking at yours I know I made the right choice. Hope to have my F350, 2021 by xmas....
Bones. We are going to have our orders pulled on Thursday. I’m feeling it my man. My dealer said Thursday for sure. Thursday’s they pull orders. It’s been very hard to hear all these orders getting pulled before me. But there’s nothing we can do but be happy for our brothers and grin and bear it.
So hang in there BONES. It’s going happen my Neighbor.

Bones. We are going to have our orders pulled on Thursday. I’m feeling it my man. My dealer said Thursday for sure. Thursday’s they pull orders. It’s been very hard to hear all these orders getting pulled before me. But there’s nothing we can do but be happy for our brothers and grin and bear it.
Stupid check MY BROTHER.

Man I hope you’re right! I would love to see us get some progress on our orders. Enjoy seeing everyone else get movement but it’s killing me at the same time! Fingers crossed for both of us!

That was one of the first things i noticed was the wandering on the duratracs Friday morning. I got to drive it home about 100km then had the K02s put on and the wandering was gone.

Attachments

• 20200925_110718.jpg
    20200925_110718.jpg
    270.3 KB · Views: 56
I didn’t have anything like this happen when hitting the brakes but it was a sketchy drive on the way home. I live about 100 miles from where I bought my truck, On the way home it was pulling in all different directions. I had no idea what was going on but I searched the forums and realized the tires need time to break in. Now I’ve got 2400 miles on it and it’s super smooth! I do need to air down the tires though.

I can handle the roaming. The hard pull on braking is not safe though. Hoping it’s a quick fix and I can move on

Back