Phone holders, What are yall using?

Mine stays plugged in (in the cradle) so that it charges and I have CarPlay on. Other than that the screen is off and I don’t touch it.

WeatherTech cup holder. I’ve liked it.

Mob Armor

I use the Quad Lock with wireless charger. locks vertical or horizontal.
View attachment 9591
E13BD130-7308-467C-AA94-CFE1D0BED6BD.jpeg
I have upgraded.

Attachments

• IMG_1798.jpeg
    IMG_1798.jpeg
    268.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_1799.jpeg
    IMG_1799.jpeg
    230.2 KB · Views: 134
Grabbed a video showing the proclip mount with a wireless charging device holder. I routed the cable into the center console to keep things clean.

Last edited:
I went with the Builtright and 67 Designs solution, added a USB port underneath(hardwired to passenger fuse box), and then a MagSafe charger. Phone stays on no issues and charges! Very pleased with the turnout.
2EBB29EC-3691-4205-A72F-BC12C898CFF6.jpeg
BA0C90E7-2519-438D-A1EC-19873FFFDFE0.jpeg

I went with the Builtright and 67 Designs solution, added a USB port underneath(hardwired to passenger fuse box), and then a MagSafe charger. Phone stays on no issues and charges! Very pleased with the turnout.

Nice setup! I'm waiting for the 67 designs phone holder to come in so I can install it. I ordered a couple of pieces to get a USB port up in the dash as well:

Not quite sure how I'm going to set it up just yet.

I have a ProClipUSA.com.....love IT! Fits perfect, in right spot, and doesn't damage the truck....sorry no pictures at the moment

Nice setup! I'm waiting for the 67 designs phone holder to come in so I can install it. I ordered a couple of pieces to get a USB port up in the dash as well:

[/URL]

[/URL]

Not quite sure how I'm going to set it up just yet.W
Wiring down the passenger fuse panel from the top was a breeze. I used this fuse tap and it worked great.

I was worried the Apple charger on the 67 design holder wouldn’t be secure, but so far it works great and it doesn‘t budge.

Weather Tech CupFone - off the dash and close to the power plug - very sturdy and 1 minute install / removal. Stows in the console. Transfers to the next vehicle just as fast, even a rental car.
1615342950333.png

i contemplated the cup route, but ultimately I wanted it higher... More at eye level. Makes seeing my Waze screen a little easier ?.

I also like the Nite Ize Steelie Orbiter. It's also very fast to install and quite secure. The thin metal plate can be attached to the back of the phone case or directly to the phone and is almost unnoticeable. I like the magnetic mounts because even in the dark it effortless to mount the phone to the mount. They also swivel easily for adjusting for glare, etc. The magnets are very strong. It can be removed from the dash with no permanent damage. They have many design variations.
1615344989528.png
1615344905166.png

I also like the Nite Ize Steelie Orbiter. It's also very fast to install and quite secure. The thin metal plate can be attached to the back of the phone case or directly to the phone and is almost unnoticeable. I like the magnetic mounts because even in the dark it effortless to mount the phone to the mount. They also swivel easily for adjusting for glare, etc. The magnets are very strong. It can be removed from the dash with no permanent damage. They have many design variations. View attachment 18915View attachment 18914
Problem is, no wireless charging with the mag mounts

Back