Phone holders, What are yall using?

NuclearDan

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 XLT Tremor
Current Ride #2
2006 F350 dually, 2004 6.0 Excursion, 1999 F350 7.3, 1996 F250 gas
Trying to decide wear and what kind of phone holder to mount in the truck? need some ideas please? With pictures. I guess an XLT is laid out different as well.

Last edited:
Here's my temporary solution.

f250-phone-holder.jpeg

I set mine in the front tray of the center console, propped up between the center divider and top rail. My wallet fits nicely right next to it and locks everything in place so it’s not sliding around. And the screen is angled so I can glance at it if I need to.

el cheapo, suction cup/ magnet mount from Amazon or Walmart. Only when I use my Phone for navi ( I don't use the Ford navi ) otherwise in the console as It seems to work well on blue tooth for phone or streaming music

Trying to decide wear and what kind of phone holder to mount in the truck? need some ideas please? With pictures. I guess an XLT is laid out different as well.
Im looking at the builtrightIND. But i usually just put it on the wireless charger.

These are not cheep because you also have to get a phone specific holder but these mounts are legit. Fit and quality is top notch.

Here's my temporary solution.

View attachment 4047

I actually like this one. Why is it only temporary?

I'm looking for a spot to mount a magnet. I have a magnet case that doesn't allow for wireless charging anyways so that's not an option. I did see the Built Right, but just thought it stuck too far up.

These are not cheep because you also have to get a phone specific holder but these mounts are legit. Fit and quality is top notch.

I don't trust left side phone holders. Too scared it'll fall out, or someone reaching in and snatching it when the window's down.

I’m using a pro clip dash mount. Very solid design.

How obtrusive looking is the Pro Clip? I like the concept and the reviews seem to be very good. Any chance someone can post a real pic of theirs in use?

How obtrusive looking is the Pro Clip? I like the concept and the reviews seem to be very good. Any chance someone can post a real pic of theirs in use?
Here’s a picture of mine with an iPhone Xs in it.

Attachments

• 4FD9414C-1839-4F61-89DD-D4C868F51C22.jpeg
    4FD9414C-1839-4F61-89DD-D4C868F51C22.jpeg
    375.7 KB · Views: 1,051
Back