modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Martin Barkey and his MBRP team install the first Prototype Exhaust system on the all new Ford 7.3l Godzilla F250 Tremor.

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME VIDEO. I emailed Roush about an exhaust but haven't heard back from them

Any word on release dates for these?

Martin Barkey and his MBRP team install the first Prototype Exhaust system on the all new Ford 7.3l Godzilla F250 Tremor.

Had the MBRP on my old Ram Cummins and it was a good system for the money ( 409 SS) easy install so these should be nice systems once they hit the market. Personal favorite is Borla with 304SS if they ever make one for the Tremor that would be my recommendation. Hope we can get some guys to add sound clips as they modify these trucks.

Yeah, several of us have theirs on our trucks now. All good, nothing bad from those that have posted.

Waiting to see what stainlessworks comes up with...

Have a Borla S type on my 5.0 F150 and it's perfect IMHO. Waiting on that for the 7.3. Come on Borla I have money to spend.

Have a Borla S type on my 5.0 F150 and it's perfect IMHO. Waiting on that for the 7.3. Come on Borla I have money to spend.
im waiting for Borla S type for tremor 7.3 as well. I called them and they are working on one. Msg me when you see its out and ill do the same

Last edited:
I have the resonators deleted and the borla. Sounds good but a little quiet at idle

Has anyone installed the AFE Rebel dual side exhaust. I’m leaning towards that system but would like some feed back. Thanks
I reached out to them for any other sound clips or videos, because I like it too. They replied that it was still in preorder status, until mid-December, and wouldn't have any additional examples of the exhaust note until then.

Back