People are awesome!

How’d it happen? Someone just break it for fun? Not many bumpers that high.
No idea honestly, and there is no other damage according to my wife. She is pretty sure it happened at work so I told her to see if they have cameras for that parking lot. Only known employees park there.

Is there damage on the bottom corner of the tailgate and the very bottom corner of the light?
Is it possible that something was closed in the tailgate?
I’m just trying to think of how it happened w/o hitting the bumper.

Attachments

• 1C900AF2-6CC2-4993-A845-80F66A41FF81.jpeg
    1C900AF2-6CC2-4993-A845-80F66A41FF81.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Is there damage on the bottom corner of the tailgate and the very bottom corner of the light?
Is it possible that something was closed in the tailgate?
I’m just trying to think of how it happened w/o hitting the bumper.
I actually circled that exact same spot on the picture and she says there is no damage there. Just mud. I am not home to check any of it myself, so I only have her observations to go off.

I actually circled that exact same spot on the picture and she says there is no damage there. Just mud. I am not home to check any of it myself, so I only have her observations to go off.
I think the wife is a suspect or as my kids say “sus”. ?
I know my wife could shut a steal frame in there and say “noooo that wouldn’t do that”

Last edited:
Delivery truck? probably just nicked it and the idiot driver just went on.
a truck with a lift gate. Was a very light tap would not take much and the driver did not even notice

Hahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Kinda like a Rodney Dangerfield type guy. But he is right!!!!!

I park way in the back at Costco and some jack wagon is right next to me with 100 open spots out there.

I park on the far side of the Homey Dopey lot and there’s a clapped out POS ricer worth maybe a grand next to me? Homeboy’s logic is the reason he’s driving that POS.

Just to close this one out, light was purchased and replaced for a total cost of $1200.

No cameras in the parking lot, amazingly enough.

Back