TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 6.7 F250 Super Duty Tremor Lariat Ultimate BAP
Current Ride #2
2022 KTM 500 EXC-F Six Days
Hello all,

I’ve been creeping around this site for a few weeks, and decided it’s time to officially join in on the fun. I haven’t seen a thread about guys with tremors in Pennsylvania so I figured I’d start. I placed my order and got put into the system on June 6. From talking to my guy at the dealership, apparently Ford “picks up” (places into the national database and begins production scheduling) on Thursdays. I got an email the following Saturday saying that mine had gotten picked up. He sent me a VIN and told me mine was scheduled to be built for the week of August 10. I have tried my VIN on Alumzilla and the Ford builder site and they both show my vehicle(Alumzilla also has my name attached to it), but as of now there is no information about the build date on either site. Apparently my guy has access to information that we common folk do not. Anyway was just wondering if anyone else in Pennsylvania (the western part in particular) has a tremor or is in the system to get one? I also wanted to say thank you to the good people who put this forum together. I’ve already gotten a ton of information from lots of posts on here. Oh and I ordered an F-250 Lariat Ultimate Sport in Silver Spruce with the 6.7 of anyone is wondering. I’m pretty stoked about the color but I’m sure it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. You know what they say though, “Different (Power) strokes for different folks!”
AF4B2C4E-9384-4F70-829E-A07FF973D6FC.png

Hello all,

I’ve been creeping around this site for a few weeks, and decided it’s time to officially join in on the fun. I haven’t seen a thread about guys with tremors in Pennsylvania so I figured I’d start. I placed my order and got put into the system on June 6. From talking to my guy at the dealership, apparently Ford “picks up” (places into the national database and begins production scheduling) on Thursdays. I got an email the following Saturday saying that mine had gotten picked up. He sent me a VIN and told me mine was scheduled to be built for the week of August 10. I have tried my VIN on Alumzilla and the Ford builder site and they both show my vehicle(Alumzilla also has my name attached to it), but as of now there is no information about the build date on either site. Apparently my guy has access to information that we common folk do not. Anyway was just wondering if anyone else in Pennsylvania (the western part in particular) has a tremor or is in the system to get one? I also wanted to say thank you to the good people who put this forum together. I’ve already gotten a ton of information from lots of posts on here. Oh and I ordered an F-250 Lariat Ultimate Sport in Silver Spruce with the 6.7 of anyone is wondering. I’m pretty stoked about the color but I’m sure it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. You know what they say though, “Different (Power) strokes for different folks!”View attachment 2491
Im right inside outside the PA border along the ohio line, Boardman/East palestine areas.

I wanted to get that silver spruce when i ordered mine, but was unable to. I guess they were having issues with manufacturing or something. Pretty Jealous you were able to get it. Congrats on that. Its a sharp looking color for sure! Very unique, specially with the sport(blacked out) package.

Welcome to the forum!

Thats Awesome! The color looks great, seems to be just a touch of green in the silver, I can't wait to see one in person. You ordered June 6th? I ordered June 8th. My order was picked up but the dealer shows no build date or vin, interesting. Ive been trying to figure out if I can add an option since there is no vin. Now im thinking I may have a vin. Got to call my dealer...Congrats!

Im right inside outside the PA border along the ohio line, Boardman/East palestine areas.

I wanted to get that silver spruce when i ordered mine, but was unable to. I guess they were having issues with manufacturing or something. Pretty Jealous you were able to get it. Congrats on that. Its a sharp looking color for sure! Very unique, specially with the sport(blacked out) package.

Welcome to the forum!
Dude, we’re practically neighbors. Might have to meet up sometime for a drink or a rock crawl! Thanks for the welcome.

Thats Awesome! The color looks great, seems to be just a touch of green in the silver, I can't wait to see one in person. You ordered June 6th? I ordered June 8th. My order was picked up but the dealer shows no build date or vin, interesting. Ive been trying to figure out if I can add an option since there is no vin. Now im thinking I may have a vin. Got to call my dealer...Congrats!
Get on the horn and rattle some chains. One warning...getting a VIN just means daily(if not more often) checks of you build status if you’re anything like me.

Get on the horn and rattle some chains. One warning...getting a VIN just means daily(if not more often) checks of you build status if you’re anything like me.
They told me no changes even though I don’t have a vin. Others have said I can make changes if there is no vin. I would like to add one option if not go big. Haha. Who knows what is correct. Haha

Hello all,

I’ve been creeping around this site for a few weeks, and decided it’s time to officially join in on the fun. I haven’t seen a thread about guys with tremors in Pennsylvania so I figured I’d start. I placed my order and got put into the system on June 6. From talking to my guy at the dealership, apparently Ford “picks up” (places into the national database and begins production scheduling) on Thursdays. I got an email the following Saturday saying that mine had gotten picked up. He sent me a VIN and told me mine was scheduled to be built for the week of August 10. I have tried my VIN on Alumzilla and the Ford builder site and they both show my vehicle(Alumzilla also has my name attached to it), but as of now there is no information about the build date on either site. Apparently my guy has access to information that we common folk do not. Anyway was just wondering if anyone else in Pennsylvania (the western part in particular) has a tremor or is in the system to get one? I also wanted to say thank you to the good people who put this forum together. I’ve already gotten a ton of information from lots of posts on here. Oh and I ordered an F-250 Lariat Ultimate Sport in Silver Spruce with the 6.7 of anyone is wondering. I’m pretty stoked about the color but I’m sure it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. You know what they say though, “Different (Power) strokes for different folks!”View attachment 2491
Welcome - on the eastern side of the state just north of Philly, there are a few of us in this immediate area, see your from Butler, got a lot of family down around Mars, had an Aunt that had a place out in Meridian/Butler area.

Welcome - on the eastern side of the state just north of Philly, there are a few of us in this immediate area, see your from Butler, got a lot of family down around Mars, had an Aunt that had a place out in Meridian/Butler area.
When I get my ride, tell them to be on the lookout. Can’t imagine there will be too many others around here with my same setup. Thanks for the welcome.

I make a yearly hunting trip up in Slippery Rock. Maybe you’ll see me with a nice buck in the back this fall ?.

I make a yearly hunting trip up in Slippery Rock. Maybe you’ll see me with a nice buck in the back this fall ?.
I basically live in Meridian.
I basically live within walking distance of Meridian and I spend a decent amount of time around Slippery Rock in hunting season as well. Hopefully I’ll see both of you boys at some point and we can take a picture together for the site. We can start a new thread of Tremor Meetups! Ha!

Hello all,

I have the same color ordered. I like it bc it’s different and you won’t see many of them in the short term. I’ll have the only one in my area. When I ordered my truck last December 23rd the paint had Covid out of China. . I was told Mid March was the date the paint would be ready. The paint was ready by March and Well we all know that CV19 closed the factories down for Ford. Mine is due any day now. Good luck and post some pics.

I have the same color ordered. I like it bc it’s different and you won’t see many of them in the short term. I’ll have the only one in my area. When I ordered my truck last December 23rd the paint had Covid out of China. . I was told Mid March was the date the paint would be ready. The paint was ready by March and Well we all know that CV19 closed the factories down for Ford. Mine is due any day now. Good luck and post some pics.
Can’t wait to see some pics of yours when it comes in. This wait is killing me.

Ya that was the same time frame i was given, I chose to go with the metallic as i did not want to wait on the spruce, kind of wish i would have but Im Happy with how mine turned out.!

Ya that was the same time frame i was given, I chose to go with the metallic as i did not want to wait on the spruce, kind of wish i would have but Im Happy with how mine turned out.!
Just remember too, you’re driving and we’re dreaming!

Back