Pennsylvania Tremors

Hey Gents. I am from Lancaster, PA and just ordered my Tremor last week. I have VIN but when I look it up under the FORD page, it doesn't find it so I assume that it is not totally in the system yet? I am coming from a Raptor like most folks and looking forward to more towing capacity and room. I ordered mine with the Godzilla engine...

Hey Gents. I am from Lancaster, PA and just ordered my Tremor last week. I have VIN but when I look it up under the FORD page, it doesn't find it so I assume that it is not totally in the system yet? I am coming from a Raptor like most folks and looking forward to more towing capacity and room. I ordered mine with the Godzilla engine...
Welcome to the order and wait club. I can attest that it’s painful, but it’s entirely worth the wait. I ordered on 6/6 and took delivery on 10/8. The covid shutdown and slow startup really delayed things for some of us on here. Sounds like you guys will be lucky in that they seem pretty much caught up to pre covid production. As far as tracking, it’s not an exact science by any means. Some people are able to follow things closely, others are not. I suggest also trying Allumizilla as an alternative to the Ford tracking site. Good luck!

Congratulations, from my experience Ford's tracking system is not very accurate. Just to be sure I would just confirm your VIN with the dealer, if they did not give you a print out with it.

Congratulations, from my experience Ford's tracking system is not very accurate. Just to be sure I would just confirm your VIN with the dealer, if they did not give you a print out with it.
Thanks. I will do so.

Lower Bucks County area. I haven't see another Tremor around in this area yet.

Poconos here, but I wander around a lot between the Philly and Harrisburg/Lancaster area as well for work.

Welcome to the order and wait club. I can attest that it’s painful, but it’s entirely worth the wait. I ordered on 6/6 and took delivery on 10/8. The covid shutdown and slow startup really delayed things for some of us on here. Sounds like you guys will be lucky in that they seem pretty much caught up to pre covid production. As far as tracking, it’s not an exact science by any means. Some people are able to follow things closely, others are not. I suggest also trying Allumizilla as an alternative to the Ford tracking site. Good luck!
Got mine in two weeks ago and loving the hell out of it

We need a few pictures on this thread
3843C4C1-4E76-400F-B86E-4646D0F7B669.jpeg
D656B2AB-B701-4406-8BAC-A2BA202953D5.jpeg
CE4AA832-F77B-47FF-94F6-D9F6570AEABA.jpeg
BBC0A613-740E-4009-AA78-BA1CB6D2567C.jpeg

Congrats and Welcome! From Bucks County here. Just had the Tremor out to Lancaster Archery this past weekend!

Latest Discussions

Back