W.TX. WOCOKS BRED

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
USMC Older 8541
Current Ride
2020 VB Tremor F250
Hello,

I want to buy a dust proof cargo case to put in bed of my truck and I found the Pelican Cargo Case line that came out this year. I have always had great luck with Pelican products and feel like this is a good fit for me but wanted to see if anyone has bought one of the cargo case models? Has anyone had hard time getting one because they out of stock? Are they at dealers because I don't want to pay shipping on it. I looked into that and its higher than a hippie on space station. Please let me know what you think.
I am not good at this computer stuff so my wife put link below if it doesn't work then let me know and I will plumb her up.

Thanks

Pelican Cargo Case BX255

I have one...preorded it,got it a couple days ago. I dont have the attachments that bolts to the bed.
344F3CFD-A581-4151-9DFD-5C1D871D25C5.jpeg
A60D819D-E796-4A82-9E89-AE597A7872E8.jpeg
really though this rig isnt like your rifle,electronics cases,they used a much thinner plastic.

I too have been looking. I really like the ROAM cases. Several feature that I really like, they can be washed out with a cooler style drain plug, gas struts for the lid an integrated panels are available (for an additional price I think).

I too have been looking. I really like the ROAM cases. Several feature that I really like, they can be washed out with a cooler style drain plug, gas struts for the lid an integrated panels are available (for an additional price I think).
Yea,this case isnt worth the price tag once i got it. You can see light through the sides of the case,so i was definately wanting a little heavier duty case for the price.

I really appreciate the info on both Pelican/ROAM and the pics. So the pelican isnt dust proof like they advertise? Where did u have order it from? Did u have to pay insane amout of shipping?

The ROAM cases look more like what I am expecting and I will be doing more research on those when i get time.

Went down about 3miles of dusty rocky road to get to my camphouse,and the pelican was entirely dustproof,like i said i was expecting a thicker construction on the box itself.

I got the 160L ROAM rugged case and i am so impressed with it. I ordered another size for my Ranger. I will post pics of when i get rack installed inside lid and all rigged out with gear! I am so happy I asked around first this forum has really helped me think outside the box!

Attachments

• A76505A5-A825-4993-86BF-3D55E8C3A48F.jpeg
    A76505A5-A825-4993-86BF-3D55E8C3A48F.jpeg
    208.1 KB · Views: 71
Check out Roam boxes as well, nicely built.

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR INFO ON THE ROAM CASES THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT.

i have a Pelican 1660 case that I got from fb marketplace for cheap. There's a guy just north of Cincinnati that sells them.

Front runner has some boxes also

Zarge cases

I got the 160L ROAM rugged case and i am so impressed with it. I ordered another size for my Ranger. I will post pics of when i get rack installed inside lid and all rigged out with gear! I am so happy I asked around first this forum has really helped me think outside the box!
That was the quality of case i was hoping to get with the Pelican when i preordered. Sadly that was not the quality i got when the case arrived Im dissapointed with the construction for the price they have on this line up. The locking hasp will not fit a regular lock either. It does keep dirt and dust out of the box,but you can get the same with a old plano footlocker from walmart. The Pelican sticker already came off just a week into being in the bed of my truck. ? seems like they rushed this line up to the market,i hope they update it,They make some solid cases,but i feel they missed the mark on this offering.

Last edited:
Hello I got the roam cases finally packed and loaded. Really happy with them so far. Ready to head off to mountains!

Attachments

• 9E9132B2-B7F4-4C72-A23D-D2E9284285C1.jpeg
    9E9132B2-B7F4-4C72-A23D-D2E9284285C1.jpeg
    271 KB · Views: 137
Cool! Roam, thanks for the tips guys.

there is a couple ROAM cases up front and some others in there as well. i appreciate the
ruggedness of ROAM and there products.

Attachments

• 489CC737-075A-4426-8B7E-A2B808EB4AB3.jpeg
    489CC737-075A-4426-8B7E-A2B808EB4AB3.jpeg
    252.2 KB · Views: 56
Back