Pachmayr’s Tremor

You actually found a shop that will do the job 110% right.
I’ve heard several comments to this effect, and I’m glad to hear it from you, as well.
A friend of mine is the body shop mgr. where I’m having the 2-tone done. I should get it back, tomorrow—can’t hardly wait! ?

I got my Tremor back from the body shop. I had Stone Gray 2-tone added to lower panels and front & rear bumper. Too bad a person can not order 2-tone paint along with Black Appearance Package.
I love the way it turned-out.View attachment 18620
F39AD05B-1D20-44BD-AC21-5391A88DFDEB.jpeg
33669F1E-E4CE-4B39-A9D9-B5B3D5241248.jpeg
C4EE2340-97DD-47D8-A8B8-A01C069E06B1.jpeg
FD83282E-9BB2-44A8-AABE-9B69516006A6.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow that's awesome! I do love a two tone. That's my biggest frustration with Ford and building your own truck is they limit you in so many ways when combining features, colors inside and out and package selections. For some of us you really can't order the truck you want. Yours is truly "your Tremor" now! ?

Last edited:
Truck turned out awesome, congrats!

That looks incredible. Way to see it through.

The addition of my 2-tone is coming along good.
Attached are some pics. The color is “Stone Gray”.
The true color can only be seen in the pics of the fender flares (first pic). In the other pics, the lighting isn’t good in the room and the paint appears much darker than it actually is.
Today (Thursday) my truck thankfully went to the “reassembly room”, and I hope to get it back, tomorrow.
Stone gray would have been my first color choice but didnt find one until I had already bought my truck. Beautiful truck

Everything turned out great. Just out of curiosity, you don’t have to give me exact cost, but how much is a job like that costing? I was debating doing my bottom black with my lithium gray. I saw somebody else with a gray tundra that did a two-tone but the bottom was Line-x’d black

I got my Tremor back from the body shop. I had Stone Gray 2-tone added to lower panels and front & rear bumper. Too bad a person can not order 2-tone paint along with Black Appearance Package.
I love the way it turned-out.View attachment 18620
Looks great. Shouda had them powdercoat or paint the ranch hand.

Last edited:
Sorry to post on a thread a year old but your truck came up on a feed. I think it looks great. I have /had 3 king ranches. A 19- 2 tone like yours star white - a 22 f450 antimatter blue two tone and now a 22 f250 Oxford white king ranch monotone chrome. My f450 had the ranch hand painted bumper stone grey and honestly I love how your black ranch hand goes with the black appearance package and the black rims. Looks great. I like it better then my stone grey ranch hand bumper the way it all ties in with the black.

Anyway - carry on …great looking truck .

Back