P054f error code

Jperkins

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 f250 tremor
First Responder
Police
I got this error code saying idle control system, fuel quanity higher than expected. I cleared the code then a week later it appeared again. The dealer has had the truck for a week now and they don’t know what to do and are waiting for ford tech support to asssit. Anyone have this happen before. How long should I let them keep the truck? Any advice is helpful

I have not had this issue. But for a dealer to have your new truck a week and not have it fixed is pure BS. I would absolutely consider taking it to another dealer.

I found this info on another forum I am a member on. It appears the code and issue your truck is having has been around for awhile. A post from 2016 talking about the same p054f code.
Read each post, but look at post #17, Hope this helps.

Last edited:
I have not had this issue. But for a dealer to have your new truck a week and not have it fixed is pure BS. I would absolutely consider taking it to another dealer.

I found this info on another forum I am a member on, it appears the code and issue your truck is having has been around for awhile. A post from 2016 talking about the same p054f code.
Read each post, but look at post #17, Hope this helps.

Thanks

You bet, others may chime in here, but I have not seen any posts on this code on this forum. Let us know how it turns out. Hopefully they’ll get you squared away. I still might consider another different set of eyes on the issue... aka- another dealership. ??

Back