TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Military
USAF
Current Ride
2020 F-350 Tremor Lariat Ultimate Sport Silver Spruce
First Responder
Houston Fire
Headed to Mtn West Expo and then to South Dakota and wander back to central Texas. Leaving 8-23 to slowly work my way to Loveland. Looking to be back 9-3. Anyone interested in tagging along?

Wish I had the time to go right now. Enjoy the journey and stay safe👍

Headed to Mtn West Expo and then to South Dakota and wander back to central Texas. Leaving 8-23 to slowly work my way to Loveland. Looking to be back 9-3. Anyone interested in tagging along?

Sounds like a fun trip & the tourist frenzy is winding down in the black hills.

Need to buy tickets, plan on going Friday & excited to see what all options exist for a Tremor

Need to buy tickets, plan on going Friday & excited to see what all options exist for a Tremor
Hoping them kiddos are back in school and the motorcycles have had their fun. Lol

Hoping them kiddos are back in school and the motorcycles have had their fun. Lol

Sturgis is done the 15th I think, give it 2-3 days for them to trickle down I25, unless they are also going to the expo :LOL:

Who knows about schools, figure SD will be back in school, but Colorado is anybody’s guess with all the wuhan crap, they were really locked down and the teachers union was not wanting to go back to school

Smoke from all the wildland fires in Kalif are really impacting the area also, hopefully they get them under control and the winds blow it away

Lots of great places to see in the badlands & Needles highway is a must see

Oh before I forget, I25 is ugly, between traffic and construction it’s a nightmare this year from Colorado Springs north to Fort Collins

Wyoming has some of the most expensive fuel in the country
We don’t do interstates. Lol

We will only be there Friday, too many folks in one place. Will head north and camp.

I’m also eager to hear what Tremor goodies are out there/coming to market soon.

Really liked this little lady
C429AE01-526F-4BC3-8439-17BBCA7746A3.jpeg

Back