Tremor Fiend
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2006 GMC Canyon
Current Ride #2
2021 F-250 Tremor
Looks like we could have our build dates soon
5AC186E8-BB9E-4F10-A0CD-103BE40B7840.jpeg

I just placed my order an hour ago. Looking forward to the updates, not the wait...

I ordered my 21 F-250 Tremor 3 wks ago and the dealer said hopefully December so this is great news then. Until then I think I'll survive with my 17 Raptor.

Ordered mine on 9/17 and have to have before years end.. Looking forward to a VIN so I can start tracking it.

Order 3 weeks ago. Would be great to have it in December but expecting January or February.

Ordered mine 9/4 with a priority code of 19. Nothing yet but hopefully hear something end of next week. Look forward to hearing what you all are getting for build dates!

Ordered mine 9/4 with a priority code of 19. Nothing yet but hopefully hear something end of next week. Look forward to hearing what you all are getting for build dates!

What does priority code 19 mean in relation to the order being pulled? I remember something like what when I ordered my 17 Raptor. It showed up earlier than we thought and 1-2 months earlier than all of the dealers in my area. I ordered it the day the order bank opened late June of 16 got it on Dec 8th of 16 and I didn't see one anywhere around here in New England for quite a while.

What does priority code 19 mean in relation to the order being pulled? I remember something like what when I ordered my 17 Raptor. It showed up earlier than we thought and 1-2 months earlier than all of the dealers in my area. I ordered it the day the order bank opened late June of 16 got it on Dec 8th of 16 and I didn't see one anywhere around here in New England for quite a while.

From what I’m told as far as priority is concerned it goes from 10-19 with 10 being the highest priority level to be assigned. When I asked my dealer about it, he said something to the affect of “that’s what we got, but it depends on when the regional rep pulls it and assigns it an 01.” I didn’t push much further than that and I may not even been correct on my recollection of the conversation.

From what I’m told as far as priority is concerned it goes from 10-19 with 10 being the highest priority level to be assigned. When I asked my dealer about it, he said something to the affect of “that’s what we got, but it depends on when the regional rep pulls it and assigns it an 01.” I didn’t push much further than that and I may not even been correct on my recollection of the conversation.
I just pulled the paperwork for my 17 Raptor and the 21 Tremor and they both have a code of 80 and like I said I received the Raptor way before any dealer around here and there was only one on either Raptor forum that I'm on. Every was asking me how I got it so much earlier and I asked my dealer and he said that he had pull with the zone rep if that makes sense :)

I placed my order for a 2021 F250 Platinum Tremor on 8/24. Had priority code 80. I went back on 9/12 and changed my order to F350 and added a winch. I had 3,200$ off MSRP origanally. But when i changed my order on 9/12 I added a X Plan Pin # adn saved 5,150$ off MSRP. Not a great deal but a fair deal. Now i just looked and my Priority Code changed to a 19. I just texted my salesman and he said my order hasnt been pulled yet. He said I can check it with my order # daily myself. Not sure where to do that. Anyone know???

I placed my order for a 2021 F250 Platinum Tremor on 8/24. Had priority code 80. I went back on 9/12 and changed my order to F350 and added a winch. I had 3,200$ off MSRP origanally. But when i changed my order on 9/12 I added a X Plan Pin # adn saved 5,150$ off MSRP. Not a great deal but a fair deal. Now i just looked and my Priority Code changed to a 19. I just texted my salesman and he said my order hasnt been pulled yet. He said I can check it with my order # daily myself. Not sure where to do that. Anyone know???
[/
1600527350559.png

I just asked him how to do it and he said I need a vin#. Once he gets it I can track it here.
1600527350559.png

Ordered on 9/15 and got my Vin# yesterday but no build date scheduled yet.. Priority code 10. Hope to get a build date soon.

Ordered on 9/15 and got my Vin# yesterday but no build date scheduled yet.. Priority code 10. Hope to get a build date soon.
Good for you my man. May GOD Bless your Beautiful Beast. Best of luck.

ordered 8/17 and have a build date of 11/14
Sweet my man. I dont have my order pulled yet. Im in NY and ordered my 2021 0n 8/24. If all these trucks are going to get built before me my worry is that Covid might flare back up and the truck plants might close again or go to a skeleton crue and trucks will be built at a slower rate. Im stoked for you Best of luck my Man May GOD Bless your sweet ride :)

Place my order 9/15 and my dealer got the vin Wednesday and build date of 10/26. It’s on alumizilla site with the order placed date and vin but not ford tracking site. Not sure where the dealer got the build date but I believe him if he said it. Anyone else get a vin and build date yet?

Dealers pick your code for sold units it’s 10-19 at their discretion. The regional rep will grab any orders stock or sold when they do a sweep to fill allocations and change the priority to 1 or 2.

Finally got my VIN, but no scheduled build date yet. Ordered 9/1. Priority 10. I'm really hoping before Christmas.

Finally got my VIN, but no scheduled build date yet. Ordered 9/1. Priority 10. I'm really hoping before Christmas.
Ugh. You guys are killing me with all this good news. Ordered a month ago and still no word and no VIN. Through my sadness I am happy for you all... ?

Ugh. You guys are killing me with all this good news. Ordered a month ago and still no word and no VIN. Through my sadness I am happy for you all... ?
I’m in the same boat. So depressing but excited for them. I let my frustrations out on my salesman yesterday. I texted him that I’d never recommend his dealership since my order wasn’t pulled. I said I was pissed sticking with him. H-D responded that my order will be pulled on Thursday. His sales manager told him that. Crappy situation for both of us but hang in there my man. It is what it is. ?

Latest Discussions

Back