OUCH! Hopefully everyone is ok...

661Tremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Military
USMC
Current Ride
2022 F-250 Lariat Tremor
Article says nobody was trapped, hopefully truck got the worst of it...
IMG_1067.jpeg

Looks like they may have gone straight through a concrete barrier (foreground) on I-5 at high speed, rolling off into the dirt. Gnarly.

1637345939784.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like everyone was OK.

Now...

- No underhood liner but at least the underside of the hood was painted.
- It looks like there was a fire side on the passenger side of the front end.
- The top of the driver's side mirror looks like it was melted...or maybe that happened during the rollover.

Now the poor guy has to order a 2022 or 2023 and roll the dice...

Now...

- The top of the driver's side mirror looks like it was melted...or maybe that happened during the rollover.

Doesn't look like any fire. aluminum in a fire is toast the fact it still ahs struckture looks like its just a lot of dirt

Now...

2022s don't have an underhood liner either...

They got that cleaned up fast. I went north through there in the morning and back south past there around 3:30. There was no visible evidence of a crash.

CHP and Caltrans tend to erase evidence of a crash real fast if no one gets killed. Its the norm for everyone around here to stop on the freeway to stare at skid marks.

Looks like they may have gone straight through a concrete barrier (foreground) on I-5 at high speed, rolling off into the dirt. Gnarly.

View attachment 39476
Whoa! Nothing quite like rockin’ the TREMOR right over the f-n’ K-rail!. That’s fairly ambitious.

Of course using his dad's "ultimate set of tools"
I went back after I posted and watched that clip. I had the quote all wrong though. He did say he could fix this, not buff it out. Love that movie.

Back