OTD Price? 350 Tremor 6.7

jhblaze1

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 Agate Black 6.7 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Ducati Diavel 1260S
Hi all, haven't been able to find a similar thread so forgive me if I missed it in my search...wondering what people are paying vs sticker on their builds. I'm hoping to order at the end of the year when I get my bonus but the build I'm looking at is a 350/Platinum/6.7 with moonroof, supplemental cab heater, spray in bed liner, engine block heater. My build on ford.com comes out to $87,430 and I'm wondering realistically how much negotiation room there is on a custom order. Hoping that getting around or just under 80 flat is reasonable.

my assumptions are knocking 5K right off the top and 3% more for holdback. Assuming dealer has no overhead/advertising to assign to a custom order so they ought to be willing to play ball....but IDK if I'm off the mark.

anyone here comfortable posting their OTD price for your build?

Secondly, I can't see any option on the build and price section that allows you to choose the tremor package AND the 11500 gvwr package...am I missing something?

thx in advance.

OTD price is the wrong pricing. OTD is with tax title and license fees and can fluctuate by as much at 5%. In ca ttl is over 10% over final price. So an $80k rig would be over $88k otd.

To your question that may be a little optimistic. The 2 best quotes I got were $55.5k on a $60k msrp and $53.5k on a $59k msrp the last one was sitting on the lot for over 3 months. One month later the price was the same.

Holdback at Ford is now only 2% or $1,600 on an $80k truck.

If you want to order, prices will go up for the 21.

OTD price is the wrong pricing. OTD is with tax title and license fees and can fluctuate by as much at 5%. In ca ttl is over 10% over final price. So an $80k rig would be over $88k otd.

To your question that may be a little optimistic. The 2 best quotes I got were $55.5k on a $60k msrp and $53.5k on a $59k msrp the last one was sitting on the lot for over 3 months. One month later the price was the same.

Holdback at Ford is now only 2% or $1,600 on an $80k truck.

If you want to order, prices will go up for the 21.
good point...yeah OTD was wrong word choice. thx for the info though.

good point...yeah OTD was wrong word choice. thx for the info though.
Also if you get F350 and tremor by default it is 11500 it says on my build sheet but i didn't select it

I paid invoice minus $500 for my custom order.

Invoice - 1000 for college grad and current incentive for a f350 XLT with a decent amounts of add on

First of all, try to get a PCO. They are $2-3k. Also, when you negotiate your price, try to do it under someone else's name if you have a PCO, so they can't look it up in the system and factor it into your negotiation.

The price the dealership gave me for a vehicle that was on their lot was 67657/76190 or 11.2% off (lariat ultimate 6.7). If you factor in the free tint, bedliner, and extra $500 on the trade-in they added, it's 67157/76890 or 12.6% off.

The fact that I was trading in might skew these numbers. Also their discounts change from month to month. Someone else will have to chime in on the best deal they've gotten from ordering custom. @abqbw ?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 11.58.38 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 11.58.38 AM.png
    997.6 KB · Views: 68
I locked in Invoice plus $500 to grab a truck that is in production that meets my picky requirements

Here's mine... I don't mind sharing. My neighbor is a Sales Manager for a large Ford dealer so there's literally NO sitting down with a salesmen. I get the check and he delivers it to my door step. And yes we have STUPID high taxes here.

F350 Tremor Agate Black/SportPackage/Lar Ult.

MSRP $81,230
Disc $5,567
Rebate $500
Tax Fresno County $5,999.67
DMV $1,187.75
Est. Finance $82,350
72 Month @1.86% $1,209 Per Month after Finance Charges

I have until August 31 to lock in the deal because my CU is getting rid of those rates on that date. I'm already pre-approved just gotta pull the trigger.

I’ve seen higher than 8% taxes. 1.86 is a great rate for 6 years.
9.5% where I live in Agoura Hills. CA taxes are backbreaking.

gonna move back to America at some point but not sure when.

9.5% where I live in Agoura Hills. CA taxes are backbreaking.

gonna move back to America at some point but not sure when.
What really blows my head gasket in this state is the DMV/Reg fees. My 2005 6.0 PSD was still $480 this year in renewal.... get the Vaseline out...it's only going to get worse.

What really blows my head gasket in this state is the DMV/Reg fees. My 2005 6.0 PSD was still $480 this year in renewal.... get the Vaseline out...it's only going to get worse.
My 19 tacoma TRD off road was $520.

I just got a quote using xplan pricing on a 2020 250 Tremor Lariat Sport Ultimate with pretty much all options, Invoice price was 81,865 and using xplan it came to 76,306 plus doc fee, taxes and tags, original quote without identifying I had xplan was 78,375 plus doc fee, taxes and tags

Back