Ordering soon...Vermont

Trying to beat xplan. I have 5 dealers working on it. Want to close the deal next week. We will see....

See new quote.

Attachments

• 2E345B94-CE15-4BBA-9EC6-3195AC023D66.jpeg
    2E345B94-CE15-4BBA-9EC6-3195AC023D66.jpeg
    249.4 KB · Views: 43
I’m probably getting annoying. Sorry, guys. Trying to get the best possible deal. I’ll be pulling the trigger next week. ?

Should I be concerned with a priority code of 80?

80 means it’s a dealer stock order and not a retail order. It could have to do with the dealers allocation.
you should have it anywhere from 5-52 weeks. Give or take.

Hardwick is $500 over, St J will do invoice, if you go to Lebanon Nh they will do $500 under. I bought a 20 and got it in Stockbridge for invoice. I did mustang club for X plan.

hope it helps! I’ve only seen two other tremors in Vermont! Good luck

Hardwick is $500 over, St J will do invoice, if you go to Lebanon Nh they will do $500 under. I bought a 20 and got it in Stockbridge for invoice. I did mustang club for X plan.

hope it helps! I’ve only seen two other tremors in Vermont! Good luck
Hey hey! Great to hear from another Vermonter on the Board. Right now I have three dealers really playing! I cannot wait to order this beast! I have the mustang club xplan too - it seems to really help. Sounds like you did the same thing I’m doing.

Latest (and best) quote puts me at invoice. The sales guy is running xplan on Monday and tells me I’ll be below invoice. Not sure how much - but these guys want to sell a truck. The priority code on the order is 19, too. I let him know I’ll buy pizza for the gang when the truck comes in! Haha! I hope my next post is one that announces my order! ?

Latest (and best) quote puts me at invoice. The sales guy is running xplan on Monday and tells me I’ll be below invoice. Not sure how much - but these guys want to sell a truck. The priority code on the order is 19, too. I let him know I’ll buy pizza for the gang when the truck comes in! Haha! I hope my next post is one that announces my order! ?
Awesome. 19 is the generic special order default code. The dealer can change it for you.
what dealer did you go with

And careful on the pizza. Some of us are close enough to actually hold you to it. Lol

And careful on the pizza. Some of us are close enough to actually hold you to it. Lol
Haha! Well - if they dealer makes it come through I’ll do that. Plus it will be a good measure to those working to prep the truck.
I can’t spill the beans on the dealer just yet. ?

I just emailed my driver’s license into the dealer. Final build sheet is heading my way. I’ll share it when it comes in. All and all I am very excited to close this process out. It’s been FOREVER! Now I can begin to wait for the truck! Lol

Yay! Ordered!!!!! *happy dance*. Check out my final build sheet! Awwww yeaaaaa!

Final build with my name will be sent soon. It looks like about $500 below invoice for this big old monster. I’ll be hoping for better incentives when it comes in, but with the chip shortage who knows.

Thank you all so much!

josh

Attachments

• 2022 F-350 Tremor.pdf
    120.3 KB · Views: 21
Just added adaptive cruise. Ooops. Now we are good. ?

Back