Ordering Post Covid

tgm

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
land cruiser
Hi Guys, brand new here.... I've just ordered a 250 (this week), and thought would be good to start a thread on folks who either ordered post covid shutdown, or ordered during, or right before the shut down, where they didn't receive the order until after opening back up. Interested to see if lead times will be the same, longer, or shorter.

I had another truck (250 limited) that dealer had coming and was going to purchase it, but decided to order exactly what I wanted.

Mine was ordered 6/2/20... obviously no updates yet, but will update when I get them..

Did they give you an anticipated delivery or build date? I ordered on 2/6, checked with Ford yesterday, still not VIN.

did not.. all a guessing game in terms of dates for me at this point

can tell you that the limited order receipt date was 2/26, and built 5/28...

none of it seems to make any sense!
I

My build is a platinum ,6.7 with an order code of 10. With the one week shutdown coming later this month, I'm hoping that my build starts soon thereafter in early July. Guess we'll see.

New guy also, I ordered April 28th and have not heard anything yet, I haven't had a chance to talk with my dealer lately. I ordered a 7.3 lariat ultimate tremor.

Ordered mine 5/18 250 Tremor Lariat Sport Ultimate. No word yet on anything

I just ordered mine today. Basic XLT Race Red Tremor. I’m thinking August at the earliest. Now time to make money. Haha

I ordered my Tremor on March 13th and had an original build start date the week of May 25th. That did not happen and then dealer contacted me today and said Ford informed them my new build is now suppose to start July 7th. Fingers crossed.

Curious about ordering. The dealership confirmed a delivery date of July 6th but the website Alumizilla tracking is saying "inorder processing. Scheduled to day." Does anyone know what this means and can there be discrepancies?

Curious about ordering. The dealership confirmed a delivery date of July 6th but the website Alumizilla tracking is saying "inorder processing. Scheduled to day." Does anyone know what this means and can there be discrepancies?
It means that it’s about to go into production. It is scheduled to go into production on a certain day. The biggest discrepancy is usually the delivery date. Including myself, seems most people get their truck way sooner than it says it will arrive.

One good thing I learned today.

When the plant reopened. Part of the process is recalibrating everything. So a post Covid order should yield a perfect build with no defects

Just got an email from my dealer Today, RX my VIN #, build date supposed to be 7/18. I had my order in 4/28..

I put in a order on 3-17 and after getting back from the dealer got to read the press release that the plant was shutting down at the end of the week. Received a vin around when plant restarted and Alumizilla shows order was not registering in the system until 5-12. Currently in scheduled to day status for the past two weeks. Not expecting till early Aug at this point.

Back