Ordering Post Covid

I got lucky and my dealership just happened to have an outstanding allocation on the line...let the race begin.
Dealer had mine (dealer purchased) on order since February. He said it should be sent to factory any day now. I hate not knowing. They gave me the VIN but system status hasnt changed and no window sticker created yet.

Dealer had mine (dealer purchased) on order since February. He said it should be sent to factory any day now. I hate not knowing. They gave me the VIN but system status hasnt changed and no window sticker created yet.
i got my window sticker yesterday and it said in production yesterday as well and i ordered 29 May 2020 ... 2 month after i ordered it .... i can't wait ... i am so ready to get this truck !!!!

I got lucky and my dealership just happened to have an outstanding allocation on the line...let the race begin.
I like it. yeah mine was just a plain ole order. Ill be sure to post updates. Heck Im on the phone
Congrats and was given vin today and same build week
sweet, that makes at least 3 of us

I like it. yeah mine was just a plain ole order. Ill be sure to post updates. Heck Im on the phone

sweet, that makes at least 3 of us
I am thinking this is close to last week of production or close to the end of 2020 builds !!!!

I am thinking this is close to last week of production or close to the end of 2020 builds !!!!
I can agree to that. Mine is slated as a 2020. I heard they were cutting off orders on the 10th of July so i was worried about it.
20959585-1201-48ED-9212-4BFA871F7F31.jpeg

I can agree to that. Mine is slated as a 2020. I heard they were cutting off orders on the 10th of July so i was worried about it.
View attachment 3396
Good Looking truck, I have the same but 350. My status is showing the same also. Does yours pull up a window sticker yet?

Good Looking truck, I have the same but 350. My status is showing the same also. Does yours pull up a window sticker yet?
mine didn't show window sticker until it said in production which was Wednesday. i ordered 29 May 2020

Showing a delivery date of 9-9, so I should definitely have it by the end of August!
Mine is also showing a 9-9 delivery date and is expected much earlier. When did yours ship?
Currently my truck is sitting at the rail yard waiting for the final convoy ride home. I offered to go tow it to the dealer my self but was told it isn’t right to pull a F350 with a Suburban.

Status just changed today with an expected delivery date but doesn’t say anything about a ship date yet.
Nice it will probably ship in day or two. Mine took 2 days to show a shipment date after completion. Luckily the estimated delivery date has been quite conservative for most people and receive them much sooner.

So my status just changed today to "In Production" My original build date was 8/24 from the dealership!

Attachments

• production.JPG
    production.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 23

Latest Discussions

Back