Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
U.S. ARMY 96-99
Current Ride
2020 F250 7.3 LARIAT TREMOR
Current Ride #2
Too many toyz that are ever changing to list :)
So I have a Tremor on order but keep hearing comments on how the dealer screwed up on the order, and now they're waiting on the second order. I ordered on 2/3/20 so I'm only 10 days in. I would much rather catch a mistake now rather than when it's delivered. I didn't receive anything from the dealer other than an order number. I gave them the build print out from Ford's website and that was it. Is there something I can do to verify what I ordered is what they ordered?

So I have a Tremor on order but keep hearing comments on how the dealer screwed up on the order, and now they're waiting on the second order. I ordered on 2/3/20 so I'm only 10 days in. I would much rather catch a mistake now rather than when it's delivered. I didn't receive anything from the dealer other than an order number. I gave them the build print out from Ford's website and that was it. Is there something I can do to verify what I ordered is what they ordered?

Have the dealer print out the order sheet for you. Other than that you will have to wait for your VIN and window sticker.

Looks like this. (Notice the list price has been erased from this one)
Some dealers will sell at or below invoice you just have to ask aggressively.
9603B43E-A599-473D-832A-EE1A3C0760CD.png

That’s what i have been given on all three tremors that I’ve ordered each time when the dealer and i sat down to order......dealer never used my internet builds.

Yeah, for sure get that build sheet to double check everything. How long did they say it would take?

Ask your salesman for the VIN number (should be out by now). I had mine within a day or so. Then go to the site it will show it as in process and show all the options, colors, engine........ make sure its right because you can make changes to certain point.

Yep... got VIN# today and checked it on the tracking site and all options are correct!

Back