Ordering a Tremor? Read this!

Rcpd34

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Lariat Tremor
First Responder
Po-Po
If you are planning on ordering a new Tremor and are NOT interested in ordering the winch, please let me know. I'd love for you to add it to your order and I will pay for it. It is NOT installed on the truck and is shipped boxed to the dealer before the truck arrives. If you're willing to help me out, send me an email at [email protected].
Thanks!

If you are planning on ordering a new Tremor and are NOT interested in ordering the winch, please let me know. I'd love for you to add it to your order and I will pay for it. It is NOT installed on the truck and is shipped boxed to the dealer before the truck arrives. If you're willing to help me out, send me an email at [email protected].
Thanks!
you know .... this is smart ... i give you that hahahaha

Thanks!
Why wouldn't you just order one?

Thanks!

I’ll shoot you a note. Put an order in today, no winch. Would Love to get one, but they’re half price aftermarket.

Think I misunderstood your question. You need a winch? Look up Warn 12000. Half price aftermarket

I’m the type of person who likes factory installs, but I could never pay $3000 for the winch option.

What winch is Ford using on their Tremor package?
I know for a fact you won't be disappointed with a Warn, we use them at the sawmill every week dragging logs.

Our oldest is an 18 year old Warn 8000 still going strong.

Ford uses the Warn 12k with synthetic line.
It’s a dealer install, so the OP would have to pay $3000 (plus tax) to who ever ordered it. and then have it installed by someone or do it himself.
As long as you can buy all the aftermarket hardware, it’d be much cheaper to just buy the 12k warn winch and have it installed by a local shop or DIY.
Just my 2 cents

Not that it matters much, but keep in mind that the winch will be listed on your window sticker.

Does anyone know what model Warn Winch is included in the Ford Tremor winch kit? I assume it is the Zeon 12-S. I have not found any info on aftermarket brackets and hardware to mount a Warn Zeon 12-S winch inside the stock Tremor bumper but this winch is readily available for $1,500-$1,700 online. Funny how Warn also sells a complete Ascent Front Bumper for $1,938.00 to mount the winch externally and that alternative would cost around $3,538 before install labor, which is probably about the installed cost at a Ford dealer.

It wouldn't be much more to put a Warn 12er on the aftermarket bumper of your choice. Go figure.

The ford Warn 12000 winch has a special configuration to fit in the bumper. The control module is flipped and mounted differently the winch itself is stripped down of fancy coverings

Latest Discussions

Back