Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/3LsqFCE 🎁

Ordered New King Ranch F350

Tremoraptor

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 King Ranch Tremor (on order)
Ordered New King Ranch F350 with every option except Adaptive Steering
Traded in my 2018 Raptor on a new F350 Platinum Diesel for towing a toy Hauler, missed the off road capability of the Raptor. I put an Icon lift on the F350, and blew both front shocks out wheeling in the mountains, so I decided I need the next best thing and ordered a new KR Tremor. I would of ordered the Platinum Tremor however for some reason they do not offer the power running boards and the do offer them on the KR.

I ordered the winch option as well, the Adaptive Steering in my opinion is too squirrelly and offers little or no feed back. Now the waiting game begins, Hope the suspension holds up to some light abuse.........ETA mid February. Kool Forum Guys!!

Congrats on the order.. Add the Adaptive steering before its too late.. Once you get used to it you wont want another without it.

My 17' had it and liked it and then drove my buddies 20'Tremor 7.3L without and glad I ordered it again. My 21' with it seems to be better than my 17' I had..

Order it.

Ordered New King Ranch F350 with every option except Adaptive Steering
Traded in my 2018 Raptor on a new F350 Platinum Diesel for towing a toy Hauler, missed the off road capability of the Raptor. I put an Icon lift on the F350, and blew both front shocks out wheeling in the mountains, so I decided I need the next best thing and ordered a new KR Tremor. I would of ordered the Platinum Tremor however for some reason they do not offer the power running boards and the do offer them on the KR.

I ordered the winch option as well, the Adaptive Steering in my opinion is too squirrelly and offers little or no feed back. Now the waiting game begins, Hope the suspension holds up to some light abuse.........ETA mid February. Kool Forum Guys!!

Were you using the factory shocks with the Icon lifted Platinum Diesel? The Tremor shock are only a minor upgrade compared to the Fox or King shocks you can get in the aftermarket with full suspension systems like Carli.

That's awesome news, congrats and welcome to the show

did you get the winch too?

Congrats & welcome.

Yes got the winch too, and just ordered a King Steering Stabilizer. I do not like Adaptive Steering, had it on my last 2 trucks. Loosey Goosey when towing a Toy Hauler at 80mph, and not enough feedback when off-road in the big rocky stuff in Moab. Its great for parking in tight spaces though. To each his own on that option.

On my 2018 F350 Platinum I installed a NC relay to Upfitter Switch #1 and hooked it up to the vacuum switch that controls the front locking hubs. So when you put it in 4WD Low, flip the switch and it unlocks the front hubs and now you have 2WD Low. This works awesome for backing up the boat or Toy Hauler up my steep angled driveway or campgrounds without getting front axle bind.

Were you using the factory shocks with the Icon lifted Platinum Diesel? The Tremor shock are only a minor upgrade compared to the Fox or King shocks you can get in the aftermarket with full suspension systems like Carli.

Icon Shocks, King Steering Stabilizer, Adjustable Track Bar, 2" Coil Spacers, Front Sway Bay Drop Brackets

Icon Shocks, King Steering Stabilizer, Adjustable Track Bar, 2" Coil Spacers, Front Sway Bay Drop Brackets

I do not know much about the icon shocks, but it sounds like they might have been the issue rather then the truck itself. Good luck with your new Tremor build!

Welcome to the club! You will find many Raptor to Tremor converts here ?

Congratulations on your order (y)
By the way, you should be able to get power running boards on a platinum tremor

Congratulations on your order (y)
By the way, you should be able to get power running boards on a platinum tremor

Nope, already went that route, as soon as you add Tremor package it deletes them and you cannot add them or it deletes the Tremor Package

Nope, already went that route, as soon as you add Tremor package it deletes them and you cannot add them or it deletes the Tremor Package
I know and i thought was strange since my 21 Platinum is coming with the power running boards but i special ordered from the dealership through but not sure if that makes a difference or not.

Ford build site has some screwy glitches
I had my dealer build a platty tremor with the power boards
Ended up ordering a lariat with the power boards instead because of the blackout option
So somehow he was able to do it

Ford build site has some screwy glitches
I had my dealer build a platty tremor with the power boards
Ended up ordering a lariat with the power boards instead because of the blackout option
So somehow he was able to do it

I have the Marsala Interior on my F350 Platinum now and I really like the KR interior and you can get the massage seats as well, Cant go wrong with either one and the Lariat Blackout Package is Very Kool too.

Here is my Black Platty I blew the Icon shocks on
Black F350.jpg

Back