Ordered my new Tremor today.

PSD_F250

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
USMC
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor
Ordered my new Tremor today. ’22 Rapid Red F250 Lariat with the Blackout and Ultimate packages. Now the wait begins, dealer says late November early December. Can’t wait wife went with me to order even she’s exited.

Ordered my new Tremor today. ’22 Rapid Red F250 Lariat with the Blackout and Ultimate packages. Now the wait begins, dealer says late November early December. Can’t wait wife went with me to order even she’s exited.
Very good, welcome, lots of good info on here to keep you busy whilst you wait!

The wife is excited because now she has something to hang over your head until the end of the year. Hahaha

That’s great! Did you get the 7.3 gas or Dsl .I have the 7.3 it towed good expect a average of 10 mpg guess that’s what we signed up for with that big hammer gasser !!!
Went gas, I don’t have the need for the Diesel and the care, feeding, maintenance of gas is more in my wheelhouse of knowledge.

Last edited:
That’s great! Did you get the 7.3 gas or Dsl .I have the 7.3 it towed good expect a average of 10 mpg guess that’s what we signed up for with that big hammer gasser !!!
I ordered it with the 6.7 DSL. I have an old 4500 Ford backhoe I’ll be towing. Figured the Diesel would do better with the weight of the backhoe and trailer. I will probably not be Overlanding so no worry about the extra weight.

Back