Ordered my Carli Pin Top Kit today!

Ordered my Carli Pintop Kit today through CJC offroad and scheduled install. Due to back order from Carli and CJC backlog my appointment won't be till March. :( gives me time to choose tire/rim combo! Can't wait.
I love the CJC guys on Utube. I hope they make a video on your truck. Did you go 2.5. Or the 4.5. I know they said the 2020 is 1” lower than the 2019 and it would be 1 1/2" lift because of that. And did you go with their whole set up. Last question how are you with the fires. We’re you affected. Good luck with it Im stoked for you.

Wow, are those late dates due to Carli getting the products out, or due to CJC being backed up?

Wow, are those late dates due to Carli getting the products out, or due to CJC being backed up?
In my case both. The gas kit is scheduled to be released early next year and CJC is backed up into spring 2021.

I guess no responses to my questions. All good. Glad your Platty will be sick. I’m hoping to see it on a Utube video. Best of luck with your beast. That’s it.

Back