Ordered my 2020 TREMOR today 08-21-19!

Hammrod

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2010 raptor
So its been all year that I’ve been waiting to order my f-350...(wanted the 10 speed). Then i found out the TREMOR was an option 4 weeks ago. Now that I’ve ordered 1 this morning,We will see how long it takes this time.
Took 4 months for them to build my 2010 RAPTOR.
***********update*****CANCELED*********Reordered*******dec.21*******

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum @Hammrod (y)

Congrats on being a soon to be Tremor owner! Do you have a price locked down? What options did you get?

I’ve seen the msrp ?...and hope there is some flexibility.
I ordered an F350 crew cab
6.7 Power stroke
10 speed
11500 gvwr package
Gooseneck hitch kit,
5th wheel hitch package
Star white
Black leather int
Platinum trim was the only way for the black leather.
Rapid heater,block heater
All the regular stuff right?
61C41346-BA0E-496B-B9FA-1AFE086585C9.jpeg

That's a great build. I actually bought a Focus ST from Five Star Ford back in 2013. It was an awesome dealership to work with. It's probably one of my best experiences buying a vehicle.

Did they give you any type of time frame when to expect it?

No idea when it will be complete.But i know from past experience ,
(i ordered my screw raptor the first day possible) they dont get in a hurry . And special orders seem to take longer than regular inventory. Im guessing 3-4 months . i hope that i get surprised sooner. My birthday is in a couple of months....just sayin , that would be really nice... but not expected.
I will continue my annoying weekly calls to my salesman. And will update you with any new info.

Thanks for sharing. I haven't seen anywhere on the 'net what the Tremor package costs? $4K is not that bad.

I'm going in Saturday to try and order one. Dealer said to expect Dec / Jan delivery.

New member here. Ordered my F350 SD Tremor September 23. There is a late availability hold on the Silver Spruce after follow up with the Western Canadian Ford Rep. Projection of late March 2020. Second choice color Blue Jean (couldn't wait) ordered in a F350 Lariat Tremor with the 7.3L gasser. Fully loaded with with everything but the fixed console, retractable running boards (curiously N/A with the 40/20/40 leather bench), and fender liners (need to spray clean suspension after off road). Love the ability in the Lariat to get the leather with a bench. I think Godzilla is going to surprise many.

As an aside I have done contract work in IT for this Ford Dealer and my wife is the Controller there. The Dealer Principal did us a solid and swapped the order code rating (read build priority) from a personal order to one of the first trucks out here for dealer display purposes. We have had a VIN since Sept. 30 and expect delivery in the first week of December.

Welcome to the forum @BigBill - Congrats on the order. Finding a F250/F350 with the 40/20/40 leather bench is tough these days. I don't get it though because it's so handy to have that extra seat sometimes.

New member here. Ordered my F350 SD Tremor September 23. There is a late availability hold on the Silver Spruce after follow up with the Western Canadian Ford Rep. Projection of late March 2020. Second choice color Blue Jean (couldn't wait) ordered in a F350 Lariat Tremor with the 7.3L gasser. Fully loaded with with everything but the fixed console, retractable running boards (curiously N/A with the 40/20/40 leather bench), and fender liners (need to spray clean suspension after off road). Love the ability in the Lariat to get the leather with a bench. I think Godzilla is going to surprise many.

As an aside I have done contract work in IT for this Ford Dealer and my wife is the Controller there. The Dealer Principal did us a solid and swapped the order code rating (read build priority) from a personal order to one of the first trucks out here for dealer display purposes. We have had a VIN since Sept. 30 and expect delivery in the first week of December.

Congratulations! Sounds awesome. I too need the bench up front. 4 kids means we need 6 seatbelts on family trips, or we have to take 2 vehicles....

Thanks modified and Rockmonanoff for the positive response. The bench seat in leather with the heated and cooled function I think is huge. It allows for more front seat room for two, or ability to seat belt three. Additionally it has pass thru area under the dash for the dogs (leather repels the dog hair) and purse storage (Ha, my wifes not mine!). I am very fussy about what I buy, not particularly quibbling the price but demanding a specific configuration. As others have posted their config sheet I have attached mine.... noting that it is the Silver Spruce color is now Blue Jean and I did get the WW defrost which in this config I said leave off. We did not reprint the config in the new color as it was a dealer promo truck reconfig for the area and I did not go back in just gave the OK. At a whopping MSRP of $87,139 and after the lovely extra taxes that Canadians enjoy the cost is $98,595.68 WHEW! The tonneau and other dealer adds are a seperate invoice to reduce tax burden (gradual increase based on elevated costs).

I rarely leave my rides stock and look forward to some input and advice from members regarding their experience/ideas. CHEERS!

Attachments

• 20191008_202717.jpg
    20191008_202717.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 168
So its been all year that I’ve been waiting to order my f-350...(wanted the 10 speed). Then i found out the TREMOR was an option 4 weeks ago. Now that I’ve ordered 1 this morning,We will see how long it takes this time.
Took 4 months for them to build my 2010 RAPTOR.
I just traded my 13 Raptor in and ordered a f250 Tremor with the 7.3. They give me $38,000 for my Raptor. The owner of the dealership told me 6to8 weeks.

Today is the day! The build begins! Its like a birthday!!!
But with no ETA!!!!!! 5814E053-ACAF-40D9-8DF0-68862D268C64.jpeg
This is gonna take all year!
At least its almost over....(the year and the wait)
They still insist its a platinum with no chrome..... cant wait to see.... or reorder!! 8A235B0C-FFD3-40BD-839C-C3F0B70D4931.jpeg
Soooo excited!!!!!!!

I will never give up my raptor......but will probably part with my 03 7.3 4x4 excursion.

Back