Ordered 2021 Tremor Thursday.

hd25004007

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2016 Ram 3500 Mega Cab
First Responder
Retired Police Officer.
New to the Ford world. Have had Ram diesels since 2012. Just ordered a blacked out silver iconic Tremor Lariat. Was told 10-12 weeks. Well my 2016 Mega cab will be gone come first of February. Out of stater coming in to pick it up.

Any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated.

Can't wait to pick up my new Tremor.

Welcome Gents, you are gonna love Ford and its a great truck! Lots of good Threads on here to read, both about the ordering process and about accessories and such for after delivery. They will help to keep you occupied while you wait.

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new truck and welcome.

Welcome, I just ordered mine as well. Build date for Feb 8th.
What day did you order. Trying to get a better feel on build. The dealer I went thru gets a lot of orders so I'm hoping they get it faster. He said he send me my Vin once they start.

I ordered a 21 Tremor XLT 6.7

order date 11/17/20
Built 1/14/20
Delivery date 2/3/21
I was told 10-12 weeks so thats bout what you've got in yours. Can't wait to pick up. I've personally never ordered a vehicle for myself. We have for my wife a couple times.

What day did you order. Trying to get a better feel on build. The dealer I went thru gets a lot of orders so I'm hoping they get it faster. He said he send me my Vin once they start.
I ordered Jan 8th. I was told 6-8 weeks delivery from the time of order

I was told 10-12 weeks so thats bout what you've got in yours. Can't wait to pick up. I've personally never ordered a vehicle for myself. We have for my wife a couple times.

this is my first time too. Besides having to wait I think ordering is the way to go to ensure you get exactly what you want avoid paying for extra features.

Back