Ordered 01/05

Sixgun

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Rubicon
And so the wait begins. I made a change 01/11 to add the chrome pkg and get the brown off the truck. Wish you could just get the black pkg with a KR. I wanted the lariat but my girl want those fancy massaging seats. LOL

Attachments

• 415DB488-01E8-4517-920F-95C9FF27F615.png
    415DB488-01E8-4517-920F-95C9FF27F615.png
    722.3 KB · Views: 112
Nice build love those 6.7s

Nice. I too would have gotten a KR if they offered a black out package.

And so the wait begins. I made a change 01/11 to add the chrome pkg and get the brown off the truck. Wish you could just get the black pkg with a KR. I wanted the lariat but my girl want those fancy massaging seats. LOL
My order was placed on 1/8 but submitted on 1/11. Should be interesting to see how close our time lines are. I'm going all blacked out Lariat 6.7

Does this mean it actually is being produced? As we speak or scheduled for a later date not announced?
Does this mean it actually is being produced? As we speak or scheduled for a later date not announced?
That’s what I would think it means but I’m not sure. If that’s what it does mean, my truck is 6 days ahead of schedule. ?

My truck is similar build, it was ordered on Jan 7, window sticker was made on Jan 26 and then apparently the build date was Feb 2. I can't check as Canada builds don't have the same access. Apparently the production is about a week after the sticker being produced. The date at the bottom of the sticker can change, the one above and to the right will not though

Happy for you, bro! I just got an email that mine, ordered 26 Dec,
is scheduled for production a couple of days before yours is scheduled to be delivered. This is way over my pay grade.

I keep telling myself that good things come to he who waits.
Unfortunately, jealousy comes before that.

Happy for you, bro! I just got an email that mine, ordered 26 Dec,
is scheduled for production a couple of days before yours is scheduled to be delivered. This is way over my pay grade.

I keep telling myself that good things come to he who waits.
Unfortunately, jealousy comes before that.
I wonder if it has something to do with options. Maybe they are out of something you have on your truck that I do not. I don’t know, above my pay grade.

That's what my dealer's sales manager told me.
There's a shortage of red cows.
I over-blinged my truck and this is my penance.
Dude, Over-blinged? There is no such thing! Ford created the Options, hate the game, not the player!

Back