modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Have you guys that are waiting on orders heard any status updates now that the factories are reopening?

My Tremor went into production on March 16th, got frozen on the line around the 18th of March, finished production on Wednesday the 20th of May, and was moved to await shipping on the 22nd of May.

Mine was scheduled the week it shut down and was stuck on the line as well
Got build May 19. Basically one of the first ones finished once it opened.

New to this form and happy to be here! Ordered my Tremor On May 8. I realize worst timing ever however do any of you have any opinion as to how long might it take before I take possession? Dealership says 6 to 10 weeks but I have a hard time believing this.

New to this form and happy to be here! Ordered my Tremor On May 8. I realize worst timing ever however do any of you have any opinion as to how long might it take before I take possession? Dealership says 6 to 10 weeks but I have a hard time believing this.
I ordered a new Tremor the same day here in northern british Columbia. They could not give me a date and wasnt sure i'd be able to get a 2020. The plant was closed then but i'm optimistic i'll have one for hunting season mid september.

If you want an educated guess, I'd say 12 weeks from May 18.

Ordered mine in Feb, dealer's last update is a build date of June 2. Dealer said they will be doing stock orders, emergency and orders in the bank first. Ford vehicle order tacking website says ' in production' , but does not show a build date. Its been so long, l was starting to hope for it to be delayed long enough to an early 2021 build. With covid19 no telling when the truck plant will re-tool this year.

Ordered mine February 7th, in production as of May 27th. Can't wait!

Ordered mine Feb 27 took delivery march 20
That’s not much of a wait. Prior to factory’s closing, don’t think I’ll be that lucky. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Ordered mine February 7th, in production as of May 27th. Can't wait!
Good luck, how do you keep track of it? I haven’t heard from my dealership since May 8th when I ordered it.

I would believe the dealership when they say 6-10, they may have issued a better priority code and had allocations available. The problem cases have been with people ordering from dealerships that lacked an allocation for a SD. Mine was 7.5 weeks with allocation in hand and 15 on the priority code. Most priority codes are 19. Other factors are the shipping. So depending on the train/truck ride that can add more time.

My dealership said Ford told them to tell customers 10-12 weeks. I ordered mine the week before the plants were reopened. So until they get back to normal I’m sure it will be a moving target.

I don't understand how some of you have waited so long for your Tremor (Maybe priority number, did not know mine / certain options). My dealership did not have an allocation when I ordered (was not in a rush). Ordered on Feb 7th, got my VIN just prior to shutdown on Mar 17th, moved to "in production" on May 27th. Pretty reasonable under the circumstances.

I put my order in at the dealership on May 15th and just got notified today that it has a build date of July 20th. Any thoughts on how long it takes after the build date to ship? I was bracing myself for a September delivery so anything before that I will be happy! (The wait is still killing me). Went with the Silver Spruce and Lariat Sport package which I haven't seen any out yet with the late arrival on the color option.

I put my order in at the dealership on May 15th and just got notified today that it has a build date of July 20th. Any thoughts on how long it takes after the build date to ship? I was bracing myself for a September delivery so anything before that I will be happy! (The wait is still killing me). Went with the Silver Spruce and Lariat Sport package which I haven't seen any out yet with the late arrival on the color option.

I ordered mine a couple days before you and still haven’t heard anything so you are doing better than me!

According to the factory estimate, will take almost 8 weeks just to ship my truck to the dealer. Built yesterday, delivery estimate is July 20th. Based on that, 6-10 weeks may be too short...
1590791014914.png

Back