Order Tracking Site is Maddening

Mach'er

Race Red Slappy
Reaction Points
Military
Army Veteran
Current Ride
20MY Tremor (250 Lariat)
Alright, I'll preface this by saying that, yes, I'm excited and all that - but this tracking thing is driving me nuts. I check it all the time, far too often. It just changed again, and is saying something new this morning vs. last night as I turned in.

So, it now says scheduled for 10/6, but doesn't say it's built. Today is 10/7. But it's supposed to be here in 15 days. So, awesome, right? But is it even built? Come on, man!
161D704A-B642-458E-B060-72A886195213.jpeg

Yes, I dig being able to check it. But it is driving me nuts!!! Sorry. Needed to get that out. I'll be back to just being stoked in a minute or two.

Last edited:
It takes a few days to go from Scheduled for production to built.

I didn't get an estimated dealer delivery time until mine changed from being Built to Shipped. Mine also took like 9 days for it go from "Scheduled for Projection" to "Built"

Seems to be different for everyone.

Still waiting on mine. I spoke with the Terminal and all they told me it was loaded on a trailer. It's been like this for 2 weeks.
Build.PNG

Last edited:
Still waiting on mine. I spoke with the Terminal and all they told me was it's loaded on a trailer. It's been like this for 2 weeks.
View attachment 6455
I guess I should temper my excitement that mine is supposed to be delivered on 10-18. I noticed the date on mine started at estimated delivery of 10-12, then slipped to 10-14, and finally to 10-18. Has been there for 2 weeks so I have been assuming the date was accurate. Seeing yours; maybe not!

Alright, I'll preface this by saying that, yes, I'm excited and all that - but this tracking thing is driving me nuts. I check it all the time, far too often. It just changed again, and is saying something new this morning vs. last night as I turned in.

So, it now says scheduled for 10/6, but doesn't say it's built. Today is 10/7. But it's supposed to be here in 15 days. So, awesome, right? But is it even built? Come on, man!
View attachment 6444

Yes, I dig being able to check it. But it is driving me nuts!!! Sorry. Needed to get that out. I'll be back to just being stoked in a minute or two.
How do you get to this information? Do you need a VIN first? I ordered on 9/29 and haven't heard from my dealer yet.
Thanks

How do you get to this information? Do you need a VIN first? I ordered on 9/29 and haven't heard from my dealer yet.
Thanks
Yes, you need your VIN first. As it says in my signature, it took me just over 5 weeks from my order date to having my VIN (my dealer called me with the news). Others on here have gotten their VIN in a matter of days. I think it mostly depends on whether your dealer has allocations for the Super Duty. If you think they wouldn't just call you with the news, ask them to, or call to check periodically.

Once you have your VIN, you can use the tracking tools... Also, once you have your VIN, you should have a scheduled build week. My "scheduled to the week of" info never showed up on the tools, so I only could go by what the dealer told me. But others have shown screens indicating a scheduled build week. I don't know why some do and some don't.

Later, after what I felt was pestering, but they said was normal, at some point they told me my scheduled build day. As things got closer, but before I expected it, the Ford Tracking Tool changed it's information, and then my window sticker popped. This morning was the first time a build date showed up on my screen.

Anyway... When you get your VIN, you can join the order tracking insanity club.

Mine hasnt showed a production date yet and ordered and got a VIN on 9/15.
Just talked to my dealer and he tells me his system shows a 11/9 build date now.

Last edited:
Couple things:
1).If the dealership has a super duty allocation you will normally get your VIN in a few days. No allocation =more weight time ( always ask if they have one before you place the order.)
2). Priority Code. from 10-19 from What I have seen lower the number the faster you get the truck. Mine was 58 days from order to delivery with a 15 priority code. And it spend a full week in the body shop waiting on the bed liner.
3). The sites go on and off line. I think they have a high school kid manually putting info in as they can find the time. My dates changed for better or worse several times. I was better off not checking the site every 5 minutes.
4). Enjoy the rollercoaster ride pretty soon you will be burning up those duratracs with your new Tremor.

Couple things:
1).If the dealership has a super duty allocation you will normally get your VIN in a few days. No allocation =more weight time ( always ask if they have one before you place the order.)
2). Priority Code. from 10-19 from What I have seen lower the number the faster you get the truck. Mine was 58 days from order to delivery with a 15 priority code. And it spend a full week in the body shop waiting on the bed liner.
3). The sites go on and off line. I think they have a high school kid manually putting info in as they can find the time. My dates changed for better or worse several times. I was better off not checking the site every 5 minutes.
4). Enjoy the rollercoaster ride pretty soon you will be burning up those duratracs with your new Tremor.

mine was ordered 7-7 priority code 15. Just changed to in production last week. I figure it’s waiting for bed liner.

mine was ordered 7-7 priority code 15. Just changed to in production last week. I figure it’s waiting for bed liner.
So my truck sat for almost 10 days waiting for the bed liner spray at the body shop. Then the anticipated delivery date moved out 2 more weeks. However a few days later my truck showed up at the dealership. I found the web sites to be behind and not updated very timely.

So, I'm built apparently, and days are shrinking. Trying not to get too optimistic, but DAMN! THIS IS AWESOME! So hard not to be banking on that 9 days as a worst case timing.
1915F49E-155C-40CE-8B3F-8B1ED339BFDA.jpeg

Mine hasnt showed a production date yet and ordered and got a VIN on 9/15.
Just talked to my dealer and he tells me his system shows a 11/11 build date now.
Cool to know, right? Sure, tomorrow would be better. But knowledge is a good thing.

Latest Discussions

Back