On it’s way!!??

C

C-vega

65F3F9D6-1DED-469B-9DD4-EDDEC6A8F7C6.jpeg

Congrats.....

Awesome! And congrats buddy! Can't wait until mines at that stage!

That is great news! Hard to believe they can start the build and finish it in a week.

Thanks, had to reorder 12/4/19 and it shipped 1/12/20 not so bad , hopefully have end of the week
Good news,, just curious did you go 6.7 or 7.3 . I'm waiting on the gas (station) motor and they are slowly coming out, vs order date and delivery, mine still showing in production since last Tuesday, ordered 20 Nov, probably Russia falt. ??

Good news,, just curious did you go 6.7 or 7.3 . I'm waiting on the gas (station) motor and they are slowly coming out, vs order date and delivery, mine still showing in production since last Tuesday, ordered 20 Nov, probably Russia falt. ??
Thanks, I went w the deisel option .But i here good things about 7.3 , I think the tracking web site is a little delayed in updating us on progress I try to stay patient it will be worth it ????1st

That is great news! Hard to believe they can start the build and finish it in a week.
Yes ounce the ball gets rolling It doesn’t seem to bad , I heard the spray in bed liner would set it back a little but it doesn’t look that way at all.

Thanks, had to reorder 12/4/19 and it shipped 1/12/20 not so bad , hopefully have end of the week
So you had to recorder on the 4th so you are getting yours in about a month and a half or so... that's awesome! Hope mine goes that good.. called the dealer yesterday to see if I had a VIN# yet and he said not yet said it is in the order bend.

Got an update today I have VIN # now and it’s scheduled to go into production Feb 3.... I’m so FREAKIN PUMPED! I know I need to just calm down as that’s still a ways away but it’s hard to contain man... Can’t wait fellas!

Last edited:
It's going to be worth the wait. I am so happy with my truck!

Ed

Got an update today I have VIN # now and it’s scheduled to go into production Feb 3.... I’m so FREAKIN PUMPED! I know I need to just calm down as that’s still a ways away but it’s hard to contain man... Can’t wait fellas!
I got a dealer delivery date today Jan 30 ordered Nov 20. First info since last Tuesday saying in production , I'm ready.??

Awesome Sandman! I bet you are! I am and I have a long way to go!

So you had to recorder on the 4th so you are getting yours in about a month and a half or so... that's awesome! Hope mine goes that good.. called the dealer yesterday to see if I had a VIN# yet and he said not yet said it is in the order bend.
Your order should move along about the same I would think , ounce you get your vin I believe you’re truck is locked in production good luck and congratulations ??

Thanks C-Vega!

That's rad, I didn't know they had a tracking page. I ordered mine on November 15th. I was told it would be here the first week of February. I'm dying. This is the first vehicle I've ever ordered from the factory.

That's rad, I didn't know they had a tracking page. I ordered mine on November 15th. I was told it would be here the first week of February. I'm dying. This is the first vehicle I've ever ordered from the factory.
What color did you order?

What color did you order?
I ordered blue jeans. Didn’t like the Superman blue. My last super duty was magnetic grey and I wanted something different. I love the agate black but way too hard to keep clean. Our expedition is a reddish color so didn’t want to double up on that color. I don’t like white because it reminds me of fleet trucks. Although star white is really nice. And silver is just too common a color. So blue jeans it is! What about you? What color did you get? Where in Montana are you?

Ryan

Latest Discussions

Back