On hold for 2023

Hate to rain on your parade, but '23 info is not yet released. Pricing is a guess at this point, but if you think it is going to come down......well, I have a bridge....:)
I'm guessing you didn't read the whole thread.

Active duty military overseas can order, and lock in guaranteed pricing for next year models through MAS, before pricing comes out for following model years. (2023)

Hello all, I am new here although I did have a 2011 F250 new for 2 years a while back. I did pre-order a 2023, which just means I reserved the price in case it skyrockets. Does anyone know about when the order banks will open? Or when did they open for the 2022s?
You can’t reserve 22 prices. You will pay 23 msrp prices minus the discount which could be set in place today.

I did reserve the price on the contract so yea I think I can…
I’m going to go with those of us who have never participated in the overseas program for those that serve have NO real idea how the program works. I wouldn’t be surprised if an American Company AKA Ford wouldn’t mind taking a small hit for American troops serving over seas and give them something great to look forward to when they get home. Looks great on Ford and works great for the crew when they get home, get a decent deal and a new truck.

I have a feeling most people saying you can’t do XYZ have never participated in the program. I personally have not but if it is all as you say that’s sweet you’re all set!

Also thank you for your service and hope your wait is short!

I’m going to go with those of us who have never participated in the overseas program for those that serve have NO real idea how the program works. I wouldn’t be surprised if an American Company AKA Ford wouldn’t mind taking a small hit for American troops serving over seas and give them something great to look forward to when they get home. Looks great on Ford and works great for the crew when they get home, get a decent deal and a new truck.

I have a feeling most people saying you can’t do XYZ have never participated in the program. I personally have not but if it is all as you say that’s sweet you’re all set!

Also thank you for your service and hope your wait is short!
Thank you! Very much looking forward to get back to the states and getting my new truck!

That’s cool, I don’t need to prove anything to you. Guess you’ll have to wait and see
i would advice you against stirring the pot on this particular subject.....there are still people who have and still are waiting on their 2022 order that was made well into 2021.....might serve you well to do more listening than talking until you understand the sitrep that we are in as we speak. ...Just saying....

i would advice you against stirring the pot on this particular subject.....there are still people who have and still are waiting on their 2022 order that was made well into 2021.....might serve you well to do more listening than talking until you understand the sitrep that we are in as we speak. ...Just saying....
Not stirring the pot at all. Just sharing my order process like many others on here. Thanks for the advice

I did reserve the price on the contract so yea I think I can…
Actually you did not. The contracted price you signed already has the estimated 23 price increase included. You do get a nice discount from the est 23 msrp though as well you should!

Did you post last year?

You purchased through the armed forces military program. Your price you received has an estimate with the price increase already included.

Their program is different than dealers stateside. They estimate the additional pricing lock it into your contract. And if the price is higher than they estimated they eat the difference.

Last edited:
Actually you did not. The contracted price you signed already has the estimated 23 price increase included. You do get a nice discount from the est 23 msrp though as well you should!

Did you post last year?

You purchased through the armed forces military program. Your price you received has an estimate with the price increase already included.

Their program is different than dealers stateside. They estimate the additional pricing lock it into your contract. And if the price is higher than they estimated they eat the difference.
So you just want to argue for the sake of arguing… not sure what your point is….

So you just want to argue for the sake of arguing… not sure what your point is….
I’m saying two things. You have no control over 23 prices. The contract you signed already has an estimated 23 price increase included.

Your original post made it seem like you had a contract for 2022 pricing on your new 2023 Tremor.

I did pre-order a 2023, which just means I reserved the price in case it skyrockets. Does anyone know about when the order banks will open? Or when did they open for the 2022s?

I’m saying two things. You have no control over 23 prices. The contract you signed already has an estimated 23 price increase included.

Your original post made it seem like you had a contract for 2022 pricing on your new 2023 Tremor.

1) Op never claimed to have control over 2023 prices. And I'm fairly certain he knows what his contact states. He posted a picture of it. Everyone knows what it says.. He did however say that he has a guaranteed price for a 2023.

2) Op said he made a pre-order, and reserved a price. Never did he say, or imply, it was a 2022 price.

Yea, I think you may be misunderstanding so I will try to explain it better. Military Auto Source allows you to pre-order a next model year with current model year pricing and they add an “estimated up charge”. This doesn’t mean the whole contract is an estimate, but rather only what they think the new model year difference in price will be. The contract I posted for the F350 priced at $91,312 is the most I will pay based on the special military pricing that Military Auto Source offers. The only way the price changes is if the cost is less than the contracted price which would happen if there are discounts and promotions or they over estimated the up charge.

I noticed this today and thought it was interesting. Look at the "Fits These Vehicles" section.

F250 BAP Head Lamp.png

I'm confused what I'm looking at. 🤔

Is it saying the headlights aren't changing for 2023?
That's how I am interpreting it. I still haven't seen any spy shots of the front with enough detail to confirm if they are changing or not but this bit of info on Ford's Parts site is telling. I just assumed the refresh/redesign would have included the headlights. We saw how many iterations of headlights the F150's went through recently. I kind of expected the new Super Duty's to have a different, new headlight design.

That's how I am interpreting it. I still haven't seen any spy shots of the front with enough detail to confirm if they are changing or not but this bit of info on Ford's Parts site is telling. I just assumed the refresh/redesign would have included the headlights. We saw how many iterations of headlights the F150's went through recently. I kind of expected the new Super Duty's to have a different, new headlight design.
I mean, I love the way the truck looks now. I won't be upset if it doesn't change at all.

Of course there are things I'd change like a nicer interior. A hybrid power train.

But I'll still buy it if nothing changes.

Latest Discussions

Back