22yo girlfriend in college
Few shots today:
PXL_20201107_203653860.jpg
PXL_20201107_213215950.jpg
IMG_8058.JPG
PXL_20201107_203703857.jpg
PXL_20201107_213307745.jpg
Screen Shot 2020-11-07 at 7.51.23 PM.png

Beautiful area to be playing in, and of course love the truck! I'm in Spokane and have often dreamed of exploring the mountains that I see when driving into Seattle.

Hey neighbor! Looks like fun.

I think these Tremors are perfect for Western Washington (as opposed to a Raptor) because we can't go 100mph thru the desert, but we certainly have a lot of terrain to crawl around on.

Love the photo coming out of the water
Yeah, thanks. My girlfriend took a few of them. Honestly, I think they are magazine worthy. They look like an ad or something!

Al least 4 of those pictures should be in the running for Tremor of the month. I'm leaning towards the one with Mt St Helens in the background.
Haha, yeah. I have a ton of video of some decent rock crawling I was going to post on youtube as a general review. I'm really impressed with the trail descent mode--totally awesome. But thanks, I told my girlfriend, "Baby, you better get some good pics for the Tremor forum!"

Hey neighbor! Looks like fun.

I think these Tremors are perfect for Western Washington (as opposed to a Raptor) because we can't go 100mph thru the desert, but we certainly have a lot of terrain to crawl around on.

Glad to see there're more around western wa. I spotted another one in Kirkland near me.

Ok, have to ask (sorry, I know it’s sort of an old thread): where was that more specifically? If you’re willing to share. :)

Living in western Washington I’m always looking for good places to go and that looks fantastic!
So the majority were up in Hayak at Snoqualimie Pass. The one with the blown up truck was, 'I think', McClellan Butte, but could have been a different trail within a few miles. If it's not McClellan Butte, it's really close, and you can probably find it on all trails.

So the majority were up in Hayak at Snoqualimie Pass. The one with the blown up truck was, 'I think', McClellan Butte, but could have been a different trail within a few miles. If it's not McClellan Butte, it's really close, and you can probably find it on all trails.
Awesome, thanks! Will be sure to check it out this summer.

Haha, yeah. I have a ton of video of some decent rock crawling I was going to post on youtube as a general review. I'm really impressed with the trail descent mode--totally awesome. But thanks, I told my girlfriend, "Baby, you better get some good pics for the Tremor forum!"
Awesome pics! Do you have a separate button for hill descent? I just have a trail control button. My dealer says hill descent is part of the trail control feature. Either way, it is totally awesome! Set and adjust at the wheel, and relax the leg!

Latest Discussions

Back