OEM Wheels and Tires- Fair Price?

WealthK

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
Navy Submarine Veteran
Current Ride
2017 Platinum F350
I am switching out my Goodyears and Black Wheels for a set of 20" OEM King Ranch Wheels and Falkens. I have a friend interested in the original wheels and tires. They are as removed from the truck with 100 Miles on them. They have the black center caps and TPMS Sensors included. Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!

I have mine listed on Craigslist for $1400, best offer so far has been $800.

so the OEM Tremor stuff is already removed? Or you will be removing them and putting the KR wheels and Falkens on your Tremor?

Changing them out today...

The place that I traded mine to when I bought my tires/wheels gave me 1200 on trade and said they were going to try and make a few hundred on them. No idea if they sold them or not but 1200-1500ish seems like a fair amount. I've found with these kinds of things it's better to get rid of them quick and take a little less than it is to hold out, keep them for 6 months while holding out for a little bit extra. ymmv though.

I took the offer for $800, and will be meeting the buyer to sell them tomorrow.

Yep. I’m not a black wheels guy...
D29527D2-DD42-41A2-A7AC-355ADEB93030.jpeg

I took the offer for $800, and will be meeting the buyer to sell them tomorrow.
Is that for wheels, tires, sensors, and center caps????

I want one for a spare tire I could also rotate with. I certainly will buy a single from the next guy wanting to sell. Possibly you could get a little more from selling individually?

I want one for a spare tire I could also rotate with. I certainly will buy a single from the next guy wanting to sell. Possibly you could get a little more from selling individually?
I am ready to do the same thing

I am switching out my Goodyears and Black Wheels for a set of 20" OEM King Ranch Wheels and Falkens. I have a friend interested in the original wheels and tires. They are as removed from the truck with 100 Miles on them. They have the black center caps and TPMS Sensors included. Thoughts appreciated.

Thanks!
What size are your new tires and wheels, Including offset and width....and do you know if it is true that the factory wheels are 8" wide??

Yes, factory wheels are 8" wide.

Is that the same as the current Laiat otional wheel?
Love the look of those.

The factory tire on the 20" rim is approx. 34.4" tall, which is about what a standard 35 x 12.5 measures.

Man if any of you decide to sell your take-off Tremor wheels and tires, I'd be very interested in the full set.

Man if any of you decide to sell your take-off Tremor wheels and tires, I'd be very interested in the full set.

Mine were gone within the first 200 miles :D

I just pulled the trigger on some new wheels and tires....if you want my factory wheels and tires contact me....spare included....200 bucks a pop.......1000 for all five/////not including shipping...6000 miles on tires...lug nuts...tpms included......If you come get em I will take less.

Last edited:
Not that anyone cares.... but I got Method NVs...machined face...with Cooper STT Pros's white letters out....295/70-18s....and I bought 5

Back